1. Yeah, I don’t see it. But hey, it sold.
2. Okay, first, learn how to spell “advertise” and second . . . er. . . I’m out.
3. So what we’re really talking about here is a re-labeled bottle of air. Genius.
5. I almost can’t stop laughing long enough to bring the snark. Almost. $10,000 to put a tattoo on the BOTTOM OF YOUR HEEL?!!? Heh.
6. Good luck with that, but I don’t think this is something casinopalace.com is coming after.
7. What’s funny is not so much what is being sold (although it is pretty ridiculous) but what really is funny is the STARTING BID! Whoa!
8. Erg. I might barf.
9. If someone actually buys this, I will hunt them down, just so I can smack them.
Once again, the Burghers come through on eBay. Now will someone PLEASE explain to me where the ghost is in that picture?!?