SteelerNation.com HATES PittGirl

Whoa! Wait until they get a load of my article on Benny. You’ll need to register to read the comments and I don’t want to paste them here because some of them are UGLY. In fact the sweetie that called me the lovely name was kind enough to send it directly to my email too!

And, no, I am not single.

And, yes, I have a sense of humor. Maybe they need to get one too.

1. Julie
    August 29, 2005 1:21 pm

I actually signed up to read those – hilarious! And it has nothing to do with the Steelers, which is the best part.

I find it very humorous that after you made fun of people for quoting things unnecessarily, that one guy’s post was all just quotes from your site. He thinks you’re inappropriate? Dude’s got an avatar of a chick with her nasty ass thong hanging out! Now that? Class.

Oh yeah – when I signed up, it made me read the rules and agree to them, except that it was block font in a black text box, so I couldn’t read them at all! I just clicked I Agree. Who knows what I agreed to! I guess I’ll find out soon enough if “Diamond Dave” comes knocking on my door requesting my first born child.

2. Julie
    August 29, 2005 1:22 pm

I meant black font in a black text box.

3. pittgirl
    August 29, 2005 3:12 pm

Well, I responded quite honestly to Diamond Dave’s email just letting him know how cool I really am, and if by saying “my bad” is his way of making amends, Diamond Dave and I are cool. In fact, he has asked to be named the Annoying Burgher of the Week and I will seriously consider it. :) Damn, I HATE it that I hate it when people hate me. Julie? I won’t let him take your offspring.

4. Anonymous
    August 29, 2005 4:25 pm

I may not be an upstanding citizen, but I’m standing up just the same.

Diamond Dave

5. Anonymous
    August 29, 2005 4:52 pm

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. I’m sure you’d be interested in pagan spell supplies regarding information on pagan spell supplies

6. pittgirl
    August 29, 2005 8:46 pm

Holy hell, spammers love me. I think Diamond Dave loves me now too. He really can’t help himself. He won’t admit it though.

Anyway, I deleted most of the spam, except for “Pagan spell supplies”. That’s just funny.

7. Libby
    August 29, 2005 10:34 pm

This isn’t strictly about your post, especially since they don’t have a password for steelernation, but there is a site called bugmenot.com, where you can put in the url of a site where registration is required and share someone else’s registration. Or add one of your own so others don’t have to register. It’s a great concept.

Pagan spell supplies. Heh.

8. pittgirl
    August 30, 2005 8:22 am

Oooooh. Cool tool! Thanks Libby! Julie, you can save your future children through it.

9. blee1
    August 30, 2005 8:27 am

There is also a bugmenot plug in for Firefox that will autopopulate the username/password fields to any site listed in bugmenot.

10. Roland119
    April 11, 2008 1:22 am

This story sounds convincingly! I agree with you in this case.