Yoga for Dummies

A little levity to brighten an otherwise extremely depressing day:

A couple things could be going through the woman in the green shirt’s mind right as this picture is snapped by the PG reporter:

1. “Okay, so her left would be my . . . ?”
2. “Camera. Reporter. Flash. Can’t. Move.”
3. “I am going to be an AWESOME yoga teacher!”
4. “That PittGirl is so funny.”

1. Henry
    August 31, 2005 1:04 pm

I’m going with choice 5:

“I can’t believe what Pittgirl wrote on steelernation.com”

“…And she’s hot—I hate her!”

2. blee1
    August 31, 2005 1:22 pm

“You are all weak tree’s bending to the desires of the wind. I AM AN OAK!”

3. pittgirl
    August 31, 2005 2:30 pm

Sloan, you read my mind because originally I was going to title my post, “The tree stands alone” but I didn’t think anyone would get it. Awesome.

4. Anonymous
    August 31, 2005 7:47 pm

Just an FYI: Someone who proclaims how hot they are every other paragraph usually isn’t that hot.

5. davestinks
    September 1, 2005 6:27 am

Another FYI:
    Anyone who posts as anonymous to cut on someone else is a cowardly spineless loser.

6. Anonymous
    September 1, 2005 7:12 pm

Right – cause if I used my name – you’d know exactly who I am….

7. knowitallman
    January 11, 2006 8:08 pm

The newest trend with radar detectors is devices that generate laser lights using a semiconductor. This new technology far surpasses the older radar detectors that uses radio signals to detect police. Find out more about european radar detectors

8. laser
    January 11, 2006 8:11 pm

Radar detectors do just that-detect radar beams that are being distributed from the radar guns of police officers or state troopers. If these radar guns are incompatible with the specific brand or type of radar detector your purchase, you will be left unaware of potential speed traps. Furthermore, radar detectors can be tricked by other items that are not meant to detect speeders. These false alarms can be annoying and still leave you open for potential speeding tickets that can not only wreck havoc on your wallet, but also your driving record and car insurance policy.
    Find out more about radar detectors illegal in these states

9. kripalu yoga in pasadena ca
    January 11, 2006 11:50 pm

Yoga Emotional Benefits Using the fashion art nude yoga galleries techniques we have uncovered to treat emotions.