So according to an actual live person that went to the Real World casting call here in the Burgh, MTV handed out a questionnaire prior to the interview that included the following questions:
- Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, and is it serious?
- Have you ever received a DUI or been arrested?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that you’ve ever done?”
Obviously what MTV was looking for were these types of answers:
- Yes and yes, but I’m willing to cheat on him/her on camera, repeatedly, while drunk, with members of both sex, at the same time, repeatedly, and then cry when she/he breaks up with me over it.
- Yes, of course. Repeatedly. I like jail. I like fights. I like jail fights.
- That would be the time I got drunk in a bar, got naked, was thrown in jail overnight for indecent exposure, showed up at work hungover the next morning, kicked my boss in the crotch . . . my female boss that is, and then threw up in her fax machine before being fired and escorted out by security. Man that was embarrassing, MTV!
If only I was 25. I totally could have gotten on the Real World by putting answers like that on the survey!