I was seeking out something specific in the furniture listings on the Pittsburgh Craigslist and I have discovered that some Burghers are selling some pretty ugly crap:
- Redecorating? Trying to find that certain style that when someone walks into your abode and sees your motif, they think, “Pa, Mary fell down the well!” Then can I interest you in a unique, limited edition, early 1980’s wagon-patterned low maintenance wood-supported sofa? Yeah, I didn’t think so. But the owner sure has a good sense of humor.
- Look’s like someone is a clutter-bug!
- Hey, it’s Fonzie! Or should I say, “Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy!”
- So “great condition” = missing all the legs and looks like crap?
- Every single item in this picture almost gave me a grand mal. Right down to the blanket in the background. My God!
- I think Kevin McClatchy is selling his bed. I don’t know why, but I think Kevin McClatchy would totally have a bed that looks like a throne.