PittGirl loves Christina. There I said it!

So you all know Christina Aguilera popped into the Penguins game on Saturday to check out my boy Sidney and to sing the National Anthem right?

Did you also know that if you listen to it, you will have chills?

Yep. Swear.

Go check it out. (If your company has a firewall against celebrity blogs, you may not be able to access the “What Would Tyler Durden Do” celebrity blog. It is NOT an adult site. Don’t want you all to think that PittGirl is trying to get you into trouble at work. This is a TOTALLY safe for work link. In fact, I suggest you blast it loud at work so EVERYONE can hear how fab Xtina sounds.)

Also, I think this hockey player might be a little in love with her now. I know I am.

In fact, she has been pardoned from the Annoying Burgher of the Week list and can say all the shit she wants to about Britney Spears. It will save me from having to defend the skank, anyway.

1. Grey Hodge
    October 11, 2005 4:00 am

Yeah, I always said she was very talented if she could just use it better than the bubblegum pop she started with. I particularly loved it when Miss Wexford there came off of some awards show when Ricky MArtin ws hot and said she wanted to record an album in her “native Spanish”. I was astounded to find out they spoke Spanish in Wexford.

2. blee1
    October 11, 2005 8:23 am

They don’t speak Spanish.. they speak Porsche.

I know.. I went to North Allegheny.

3. pittgirl
    October 11, 2005 8:34 am

You people are SO much funnier than me. It bugs me a little, I gotta tell you. :)

4. Henry
    October 11, 2005 10:02 am

I clicked on that site and got a big nasty message from our network: ADULT CONTENT-AN ALERT HAS BEEN SENT.

Whats on that site–or is anything with Christina considered dirty?

5. pittgirl
    October 11, 2005 10:20 am

Aw. You’ve got a firewall against What Would Tyler Durden Do? Big bummer! Occasionally they have some risque pictures, especially wardrobe malfunctions. Click from home. It is NOT an adult site, just a celebrity blog.

6. Never That Easy
    October 11, 2005 12:35 pm

Thanks for sharing the link… it was a surprise, since she sounds like a grown-up – one who actually knows how to sing.