Joe Bendel had a sit down interview with Bill Cowher and it disappointed the hell out of me. Local media often doesn’t sit down with Bill Cowher and interview him one on one, so when it happens, ask some interesting freaking questions. Do NOT ask Bill Cowher to expand on what he means when he says “secure”. And when he says he is a “happy-go-lucky” guy, ask for some examples.
Now, if PittGirl ever scores a sit-down interview with “The Chin” here are the questions he will be asked (The Sandwich should take note too, in case they score one first).
1. If Terrell Owens was a Steeler, what exactly would you say or do to him to handle the situation?
2. What do you consider to be the single worst decision you have ever made as head coach of the Steelers?
3. If all your quarterbacks were injured for the Super Bowl and you were given the choice among having Neil “it was too loud” O’Donnell, Bubby “i’m a scramblin’ man” Brister, or Kordell “/” Stewart return, who do you pick and why?
4. How many times have you been approached by other teams to take a coaching position, and which if any were you tempted to pursue?
5. How about some Pittsburgh Steelers cheerleaders? How do you feel about that? How do you think your players feel about that?
6. Why hasn’t Hines Ward called me yet?
Now those are some interesting damn questions.