Sonni Abatta stuffs her face

The Burgh men (and maybe some women) have an obsession with Sonni Abatta that I can never hope to understand. My StatCounter account can attest to this.

So for all of you readers that come to my blog by Googling “Sonni Abatta,” can I please point your attention to THIS link?

If you ever wanted to see Sonni Abatta as a brunette, stuffing her face with some orange-colored mush, your wish has come true.

1. Anonymous
    December 21, 2005 9:58 am

Who the heck is Sonni Abbata, and why should I give a rats a$$?

Chef Mike
    St.Louis

2. pittgirl
    December 21, 2005 10:03 am

Well, Chef Mike, you live in St. Louis, so you likely aren’t aware that Sonni Abatta is a KDKA Channel 2 morning news anchor. She’s young, and by some people’s standards, pretty hot. Local guys CONSTANTLY find my blog by googling her name.

Here she is in all her glory:

3. Anthony
    December 21, 2005 1:48 pm

“Sonni Abatta” is consistently the number one search term for us at T&A as well. “Edie Tarbox,” AKA E.D. Hill of Fox & Friends is usually 2 or 3, and recently “Wendy Bell” has been giving her a run for her money.

4. Anonymous
    December 21, 2005 2:13 pm

Ok she’s cute. Really cute. She has too many teeth!

Chef Mike

5. Anonymous
    January 4, 2006 4:39 pm

I would eat her butt…my face would have orange mush all over it!

6. Shirehorse
    January 17, 2007 2:48 am

Personally, I think Sonni is thee most breath taking girl newscaster I’ve ever seen! She has a regal elegance that only an Italian girl can have. I travel a lot and see news shows all over the US and Canada. I don’t think that 16 month old pic does her justice. I would imagine that pic is a conversational piece she’d much rather skip over. Still, though, she is one hot girl! And from what I understand, she’s also one hell of a cook! I love my Italian girls!!! I can pick em out of a crowd from a mile away! And Sonni is a perfect example.