Steelers Fever is rampant on eBay too!
1. The sad part is that I think she is serious. And way to give people ideas about contaminating crime scenes. I smell a future CSI:Miami episode.
2. Yep, that looks like our river water … brown. Real brown. And you gotta love the work he/she put into the “custom label.” But there’s no making fun of the fact that somebody paid 20 bucks for it.
3. The value to Steelers fans of NOT having a Seahawks fan eat a hotdog and then wipe his mouth with a “lucky” Steelers cap … $.10 (damn! auction removed.)
4. The value to a Steelers fan to have the Seahawks cursed (or vice versa) … $1.41
5. You know you want to give this thing a hug.
And finally in non-Steelers news,
6. Do you think this Burgher is kicking himself daily because he has to run 2 miles every day for 28 days, in the winter, and is doing it for $3.75? He can’t even get a grande latte at Starbucks for that. On the other hand, do we really think this dude is running two miles a day for some dude that lives in ENGLAND?
7. They spent actual money to do a custom redesign on a 1/4 carat diamond and cubic zirconia ring?!
10. A gift for the die-hard Democrat in your life. (SLIGHTLY NSFW)