If PittGirl had live blogged the Super Bowl it would have gone something like this:
1st Quarter: WTF??
2nd Quarter: WTF??
3rd Quarter: Here we go, finally.
4th Quarter: We won? We won!!!! [thud]
Still can’t quite believe it.
1. I am impressed with Sally Wiggin’s abilities in interviewing players with pertinent personal and football questions. She does it without being overly-gushy and without asking them to “paint me a picture.” She even knew who Kimo was lining up against.
2. Did anyone catch Clark Haggan’s post-game interview in which he said: “I don’t know man. Um. We made some plays, you know. [pause] They made some plays. [long pause] We made some more plays.” Awesome.
3. Did Andrew Stockey call Tommy Maddox’s daughter a “he”? It seemed to me that he referred to the long haired child next to Tommy as “your son” and then a few sentences later, Tommy was talking about “she” as in “my daughter.” Confused the hell out of me. Looked like a girl to me.
4. PittGirl called it 21-13 Steelers…so close!
5. Thank. God! Is there a haircut in there anywhere? There is no comparison: