I have a dog and my dog is stupid. I love my dog. I spoil my dog. I would never hurt my dog. But my dog is stupid.
- When you throw a treat to him, it bounces off of his nose. He can’t catch. He doesn’t even try.
- My dog is terrified of balloons. Really terrified. He cries when he sees them.
- My dog regularly drinks the pee as it comes out of my other dog. “Ew,” is right.
- My dog likes to roll in deer poop. Loves it! He seeks it out.
- My dog is a little dog and he is terrified of kittens but will walk up to a Rottweiller and bite it in the balls.
My dog is stupid. But my dog is smarter than Ricky Williams.
This makes Ed Bouchette’s article (scroll to last item) really ironic.