Susie from Road Rules Supports Cyril

So last night, in my druggy haze of Sudafed, prescriptions, Vitamin C and NyQuil (that’s right, Burghers, I’m still sick and I’m still whining about this shit), I was watching my Tivo’d episode of Real World Road Rules Gauntlet II (don’t you judge me) when I noticed that Susie, the cute blonde, was wearing an “Allegheny County Coroner” t-shirt to the gauntlet. (Still looking for a screencap).

Thinking that perhaps she was a Cyril Wecht stalker … because you know how sexy Cyril is … I checked her out and whaddaya know. She’s from Wexford and she lives in the Burgh!?! How did I not know this?

She says she’s doing “on-air work in the ‘burgh” not that I’ve seen anything.

Once again, a post with no point other than to inform you of that which I now know. What I don’t yet know is where she got the shirt. Can’t find them for sale ANYWHERE on line. Maybe Cyril had them printed up special and then throws them to his fans when they line up to catch a glimpse of his hot self.

1. Julie
    March 7, 2006 1:08 pm

Derrr! And you call yourself a Road Rules fan! Hehe. You know Timmy is from Pittsburgh too, right? Didn’t you see that hot-mama picture of Susie when she posed for “Maniac Magazine?” Here is one of the pictures:
    Zowee!

2. Anonymous
    March 7, 2006 1:41 pm

Life sucks when you’re ill and hafta watch ‘reality’ shows. Hope you are feeling better.

Chef Mike

3. pittgirl
    March 7, 2006 1:53 pm

See, I did know Timmy was from the Burgh because he is always forever wearing that old timer replica Pirates hat. But Susie? No clue.

4. pittgirl
    March 7, 2006 1:54 pm

Julie, I think she looks ridiculous in that photo. Utterly ridiculous. Thanks for sharing it!

5. Julie_Gong
    March 7, 2006 2:46 pm

Did you also know that at one time Timmy was the Pirate Parrot… and that Susie and Timmy were engaged…

6. pittgirl
    March 7, 2006 2:54 pm

Timmy was the Pirate Parrot?!? Shit. I obviously don’t know ANYTHING. I had no clue.

7. Anonymous
    March 7, 2006 6:57 pm

Susie works at Fox and Hound at Northway Mall in the North Hills. I’ve seen her a couple times there.

-Woy

8. pittgirl
    March 7, 2006 8:41 pm

Working at the mall? I guess we can deduce that she doesn’t win the big moolah this go ’round in the gauntlet.

9. rob
    March 7, 2006 9:03 pm

This post has been removed by the author.

10. rob
    March 7, 2006 9:08 pm

Timmy was actually the short lived Buccaneer mascot.

Until he was caught swimming nude in a public pool with a girl.
    Here’s the only link I can find(googling buccaneer naked in a pool yields a surprising number of results), check out the ninth paragraph.

posted again to correct link.

11. pittgirl
    March 7, 2006 9:18 pm

Man alive. Everyone has scoop on the Real World Road Rulers. But me that is. I was all excited to figure out that Susie was from Wexford. I blame the NyQuil/Sudafed mixture. Oh, and Chef Mike, thanks for the get well wishes. I totally needs em.

12. jl
    March 8, 2006 10:10 am

Susie married (?) one of my Poli Sci professors from my sophomore year at Pitt. I’ve seen her at various functions. Weird, yo.