PittGirl sees Sonni Abatta’s future.

Excuse the break yesterday, but hey, PittGirl has a life.

So listen, last night I saw Sonni Abatta at an event and boys and girls? If you think the Sonni Abatta you see on TV is hot, it is nothing compared to Sonni Abatta in the flesh.

She was effortlessly oozing so much perfectly perfect perfection that I think I got some on me. Every hair? In place. Dress? Perfect. Makeup? Enough to show off her features but not so much to make her look eleventy bajillion years old (Hiya, Wendy! I know it’s not your fault but you really need to slap around those makeup bitches at WTAE for making you look like that), she sits perfectly straight, takes small bites of her food, and just looks all around hot … yet oddly approachable.

I would have snapped a photo with my camera phone for you guys, but had I been caught I might as well have stamped a big fat, “I AM PITTGIRL” on my forehead.

Now mark my words. There is no way in hell that Sonni Abatta is going to remain in Pittsburgh much longer. She’s young, hot, and has some TV experience under her belt. Some larger or national market is going to snatch her up and she’ll go on to marry an NFL star and become the next Elisabeth Hasselbeck, except Sonni Abatta will never marry someone as fugly and balding as Matt Hasselbeck.

Mark my words.

1. Hazel Hazel
    March 16, 2006 11:36 am

I think you’re right about Sonni. Never seen her in person, but she certainly has the look to be a national figure.

2. blee1
    March 16, 2006 12:30 pm

I’ve yet to see her in person but to be honest, for some reason, I don’t find her THAT hot.

On a Pittsburgh scale she is a 9 or 10 but on a overall scale… a 7.

3. hallway monitor
    March 17, 2006 10:07 am

why so protective of your secret identity? afraid of Internet semi-stalkers or are you just a private person?

4. pittgirl
    March 17, 2006 10:23 am

Have you considered that maybe I AM Sonni Abatta?! Hee.

Just kidding. Seriously though, my reasons for being anonymous are many, and you’ve just got to believe me that it is a good idea to remain anonymous.

5. hallway monitor
    March 17, 2006 11:49 am

I wasn’t attempting to prod you into revealing your identity, I was just curious as to the reasons for your anonymity, Sonni. :) I trust your judgment.

6. Anonymous
    April 5, 2006 11:52 am

I went to high school with her, she’s not all that, honestly

7. T
    May 12, 2006 6:34 am

She is a definite 10. You would have to be blind not to see how beautiful she is. She’s a great asset to Pittsburgh television.