This is coming from one of three files:
1. The WTF?! file.
2. The “PittGirl is missing something very obvious” file.
3. The Criminals are Stupid file.
You let me know which one, ‘kay? Because I haven’t a clue.
This dude robbed a bank with a gun and was careful to smear copious amounts of Vaseline on his face and hands.
Here’s why I’m confused:
1. Isn’t Vaseline smeared on your face when you box so the punches slide off? Was he worried he was going to get socked by those ladies behind the counter?
2. Did he think Vaseline on his face would make him unrecognizable? If that’s what he was going for, seems to me a ski mask would work better than a clear gel.
3. Won’t Vaseline on his hands leave some really great and deep fingerprints?
4. Won’t Vaseline on your hands make that gun you are holding as slippery as a wet bar of soap?
5. Am I missing something here?