Panty throwing time in the Burgh.

Ladies of the Burgh? Have you bought new panties to replace the ones you probably threw at “Greg Brady” at the toy show last year?

Well, warm up your throwing arm because you get the chance to meet Star Wars’ Billy Dee Williams this year:

If that isn’t enough to get you running to the lingerie store, guess who else is coming?

Are you sitting down?

This guy:

Some of you know him as “Jaws” from the James Bond movies. I know him as the guy with the nail in his head in “Happy Gilmore”.

How DO those toy show folks get their hands on these “hard to get” celebs?

1. blee1
    April 12, 2006 3:41 pm

“Jaws” is actually a successful childrens book author now

2. Grey Hodge
    April 12, 2006 3:48 pm

Jaws is one of those folks taht make me ask, “Wait, he’s still alive?”

3. pittgirl
    April 12, 2006 4:00 pm

Sloan, are you joking?

Could you imagine if a child became a fan of his books and went to an event to meet him having no idea what he looks like. I would imagine a 7’2 340 lb. man would scare the bejeesus out of the kiddies.

4. Anthony
    April 12, 2006 6:32 pm

I like how that site states that Kiel is famous for his roles in movies and goes on to say that he “has been noted for being 7’2”and 340 pounds.” NOTED?!

I suppose it’s silly to expect better writing from a promotions company that has an AOL email address.

5. pittgirl
    April 13, 2006 8:34 am

Hah! That “noted” totally slipped by me. It should have read, “He is KNOWN for being …”

Stupid PR people. But hey, these are the same people that called “Greg Brady” a “celebrity Super Star.”

6. Julie_Gong
    April 13, 2006 10:44 am

So is that guy the inventer of ‘grillz’

7. Dan The Man
    April 13, 2006 12:58 pm

“James Bond The Man With The Golden Gun”I beleveis the movie he played in

8. blee1
    April 13, 2006 1:58 pm

He was in “Moonraker” and “The Spy Who Loved Me”.

And I may be wrong about the books. I found a book he wrote “Making it big in movies” but I can’t find anything about childrens books and I swear I remember hearing about it… argh.