1. Look, I’m not trying to cause like a Burgh-wide panic, but … did you know that the gateway to hell is in the Burgh? 30 minutes north of the Burgh to be exact.
They say that if you walk under the middle of the trees and around the trunk of one of the trees six times and jump off the cliff(all are located near a cliff), the ground will open up and take you to HELL !!
And all this time I thought the gateway to hell was in Sunnydale, or Fayette County at the very least.
2. Well, the artist is certainly no Norman Rockwell, but still, it sure is quaint nonetheless. What’s that lady supposed to be doing in the background? Poor little doggy.
3. Does he do windows? Yeah, lame joke. I know.
4. I tried. I did, but I don’t see it. I see a rock.
5. I’m so classless, because this cracked me up. Can you imagine?!!
6. Know what I’m going to do? I’m going to buy this sucker, head to SAKS, buy like a tube of lipstick there, and then when it comes time to pay … pull this gorgeous thing out of my purse. Priceless.