My random thoughts as I fought with the traffic this a.m. on the Parkway East:
- If you want whitening gum to actually whiten your teeth, do you need to chew it like a chipmunk so that you whiten the teeth that actually show when you smile? No one looks hot chomping on gum using their front teeth.
- The New Kids on the Block fairly rocked in the day. Hey! What? That’s what I burn music for — Downloading music that brings back memories. In my defense I also have some Erasure on that CD. (She also has some Debbie Gibson on that CD). Hey! Who said that?
- You have too much money if you decide to spend $20,000 to “adopt” one of the animals on the new Schenley Plaza Carousel. Use it to pay for some poor kid’s college education or something.
- I’m concerned that those that know Wendy Bell are commenting that she is a back-stabbing, ladder climbing, bitch of the highest order. Can this be true?! Of course, now that an anti-baker poster has commented, we have learned the following from what may or may not be reliable sources:
- Wendy is a bitch.
- Wendy was well-liked until she stole Scott’s job and nobody at WTAE likes her.
- She’s a manipulator.
- Scott Baker is a douche bag and an arrogant prick.
- “Anti-Baker” says that Scott needs to quit cheating on his wife.
Wouldn’t it be something if “ditto anti-wendy” is Scott Baker and “anti-baker” is Wendy Bell? Awesome!