Who is Matt’s agent?

Well, I thought I was Matt Lamanna’s self-appointed agent (ditto for Wendy Bell, Santonio Holmes — does your church need painted?, David Conrad, and Bruce Gradkowski — working on his writing skills), however, I am apparently not.

I received this feedback that was sent to the Pittsburgh Bloggers admin:

As Matt Lamanna’s self-appointed agent, I would like to publicly announce my 100 percent support for PittGirl’s push to have Matt named one of Pittsburgh’s Most Beautiful People. I am proposing a letter-writing campaign or perhaps a door-to-door effort to get the word out on exactly the type of specimen we are talking about here.

Specimen. Awesome.

Don’t disappoint me, WQED. For reals.

1. Awesome Comet
    June 21, 2006 2:27 pm

Do you have any intel on when their next Most Beautiful issue is coming out, and when they are assembling candidates? I thought they were due for another 40 under 40 first …

2. pittgirl
    June 21, 2006 2:28 pm

Intel is that you can email beautifulpeople@wqed.org to nominate now. The issue comes out in January of 2007.

3. dwight
    June 21, 2006 2:29 pm

Hey BG:

He is definitely a hottie.

Have you seen this pic?

I think it is your Matt Lamanna. But watch out: You know what they say about dancing with your arms above your head—If he raised his arms a few more inches higher that night he could very well be into bones of another sort. ;)

And this one?

Woohoo … Yummy nipplage sighting!

4. pittgirl
    June 21, 2006 2:31 pm

Dwight, we are both online stalking the same man. I saw both of those pics. :) Awesome. I wonder if Matt feels violated by all the attention he is getting by a blogger or two that he’s never met.

5. dwight
    June 21, 2006 3:29 pm

Oh, he loves it! I mean, clearly he WANTS/NEEDS the attention. I mean, really, posing so seductively, half naked in the desert like that. Showing off that sunkissed torso, those golden legs and those gleaming pink man-nipples, covered in dust like the oh-so-dirty boy that he is. Wait, I’m sorry, what was I talking about?

6. Anthony
    June 21, 2006 9:39 pm

“Gleaming pink man-nipples.” For the first time in my life, I’m at a loss for words.

7. pittgirl