Ben? Looks different!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I would never have guessed it was him. Eyes look different, nose looks different, cheeks look different. WOW!

Update:

Okay, now this photo from the ESPYs, he looks better, and only slightly different.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I’d like to say that Ben’s brush with death seems to have taken him from frumpy to almost hot. Look at how stylish he looks, rocking the open collar.  And have I not been saying FOREVER that he needs to cut that hair of his and lose some weight. He’s giving PittGirl, dare I say it … a bit of a tingle.  I’m not cool with that shit.

And Joey Porter? I realize you are trying to be cool and all, but are you aware that you basically look like you are Ben’s security guard? Lose the glasses.

1. Ignacio
    July 13, 2006 11:34 am

He does look a little different. It’s his eyes — a little droopy and a vacant look to them. How about that Super Bowl ring on his middle finger? Looks good when giving Martha Fleishman the “bird.”

2. paperback writer
    July 13, 2006 11:49 am

That was Joey Porter? What?

3. Awesome Comet
    July 13, 2006 12:58 pm

What we are seeing in his eyes, I think, is “self-awareness”. I can see how you’d find the change hott.

4. pittgirl
    July 13, 2006 1:01 pm

Yes, but we’ll have to see if it lasts. I’m not giving up my love/hate with him yet. It’s just now, I’m like 51%love and 49% hate, instead of being split 50/50.

5. M
    July 13, 2006 1:15 pm

he still looks like a goof

6. pittgirl
    July 13, 2006 3:08 pm

Damn, Julie. He looks good in that picture. I really don’t know what to do with this at all. Ben Roethlisberger looking decent and slightly attractive to PittGirl?!? I’m conflicted with my desire to snark endlessly on his dorky self.

7. Pingback: Jo Janoski’s Blog

8. Jo Janoski
    July 16, 2006 10:34 pm

PittGirl, I made a link to this article. Just thought I’d let you know. (Couldn’t resist!) :)

9. fuck ben
    December 11, 2006 2:28 pm

no way, his teeth are all fake now, they almost look too perfect, and he hides his face now along the sidelines. He is DARTHVADER. He makes to much of an effort now to make weird face expressions, HE IS WEIRD LOOKING NOW , SHOW YOUR FACE BEN, DONT HIDE BEHIND FOOTBAL GEAR YOU FREAK

10. Meg
    April 2, 2007 6:27 pm

That ring is on the middle finger for a reason people, if Ben needs to flick someone off he can do it in style…