And now for my next feat, I will rip this toilet in half!

PittGirl was absolutely shocked by this story! You say, but PittGirl, WHAT shocked you about it?

Was it the fact that there are really people stupid enough to purchase a home over eBay without ever visiting said home? Not it.

Is it the fact that you cannot figure out how this happens to a toilet?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not it.

Is it the general deplorable conditions of the house?

Not it.

Is it the fact that the former owner of the house of deplorable conditions had the audacity to advertise the slum as “needing several minor repairs,” and “near Fox Chapel.”

Not it.

Is it the fact that this family moved from Montana to New Kensington, PA to “chase a job and a dream of owning a home”?

Ding ding ding ding ding!

I love the Burgh as much as the next guy, you know this, but who told these people that Southwestern PA is the place to be for a dream job and financial prosperity … of all the places in the whole country!?

I blame Dick Skrinjar, Mayor O’Connor’s Chief of Making Shit Up. It only makes sense.

1. parakeethome
    July 14, 2006 6:54 pm

I second and third that motion!!! The Big Dick sold this house on EBay, why I am certain of it!!!

2. Lino Gunn
    July 14, 2006 9:58 pm

Leave Montana for P’Burg, not on your best day. Just got back from there, did not see pigeon one, nor any safety monitors. Did see hanging flower baskets on every street.

3. parakeethome
    July 16, 2006 1:25 pm

Makes me wonder what exactly they left in Montana. It had to be REALLY bad to do this and come here. Hey, by the way, have the homeless persons been brought back to the burg and let loose again? I don’t go downtown that often these days to know. Am I lucky or what?

4. pittgirl
    July 17, 2006 8:46 am

The homeless people were totally loving the church retreat as they were lined up outside of it daily. And they are definitly back on the streets.

5. Hazel Hazel
    July 17, 2006 4:17 pm

Google search New Ken and murder/crime. Doesn’t take a realtor.

6. parakeethome
    July 17, 2006 7:41 pm

Hmmmmmmm. I have some swamp property to sell … Perhaps I should list on EBay as well. Maybe I could attract some Montana family too.