It seems as though the Burghers selling crap on eBay are trying to outdo eachother … or if I were a narcissist (WHAT?!) I would say they were attempting to make it on the next “Weird Burgher” posting.
1. If you aren’t a Seinfeld fan, you may miss some of the humor in this listing … but either way, I found it worth a chuckle. And damn isn’t that baby cute?! If you never saw the Seinfeld episode this is referring to … read here and check out #9.
2. That guy that runs Goofy Auctions (a Burgher by the way), is up to it again … this time attempting to raise funds for the Susan G. Komen Foundation … by selling his pierced nipples. And I’ll tell you now, he doesn’t have a stitch of tape over those nipples. Safe for work … at least I think so. And I’m just flabbergasted that he sold this Cheeto for over $1,000 bucks. Do you think Britney Spears was the lucky winner?
3. I wasn’t a Sex in the City watcher, and don’t judge me when I say this … but I have no idea how this thing would work. And it doesn’t look particularly comfortable.
4. Ew. Why would you want to buy some dead lady’s hair lock and what would you do with it and do you want me to slap you for being a weirdo?
5. If people are willing to pay 12 bucks for a pair of used socks, how much would they pay for my used toothbrush?