Dear Mayor O’Connor:

Holy shit! You are not joking around are you??!

Just yesterday I see this image on the news thanks to Anthony:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then suddenly this morning, you go and fire every face on the operational side?

Wowee! You certainly are in charge my friend.

My guess? Those three were the ones that were telling the media about the power struggle, forcing Dick Skrinjar, Your Chief of Making Shit Up, to defend the administration, so you swung the mace and took out three staffers with one fell swoop and replaced them with loyal political allies.

OR, Dick Skrinjar, Your Chief of Making Shit Up, who is on the opposite side of these three, made some shit up and managed to get them fired.

Mayor, I swear this morning I was going to write you a letter telling you to please just go ahead and appoint a deputy mayor so this power struggle can be contained and you can focus on getting better. But then you go and do this, so I’d like to say … Get on with your bad self baby!

Wow! BJ Leber gone. Think WQED will take her back?

Peace and good wishes,

PittGirl

1. blee
    July 27, 2006 12:22 pm

You know, I’m really starting to like old Bobby boy.

Someone who cuts cuts people when he doesn’t like what they are doing is what this city needs.

2. Awesome Comet
    July 27, 2006 1:57 pm

I assume that Susan Malie, the author of the controversial memo, will return to her previous employ, touring mid-size venues performing such hits as “I’m Eighteen” and “No More Mister Nice Guy.”

3. paperback writer
    July 27, 2006 2:01 pm

Wow, Bobby O got mad didn’t he?

4. parakeethome
    July 27, 2006 2:09 pm

My money is on the big Dick having something to do with all of this. Isn’t that Regan fellow the same one that KDKA or one of them did an investigation on previously – that he was in deep financial trouble and had not paid any taxes on his home? Keep an eye on this one people!

5. pittgirl
    July 27, 2006 2:12 pm

That is the same fellow. He shares a home with Mayor O’Connor’s secretary Marlene Cassidy … who has two grown children, both of which work for the city too.

6. Judge Rufus Peckham
    July 27, 2006 4:35 pm

More breaking news:

“SHAKE-UP AT MAYOR’S OFFICE CONTINUES: O’CONNOR’S GRASS CUTTER IS OUT”

(SIXTEEN-YEAR OLD CHRISTINE HAAS IS IN TEARS)

7. parakeethome
    July 28, 2006 11:43 am

NO NEPOTISM IN THIS ADMINISTRATION, IS THERE?

8. Matt
    July 28, 2006 1:20 pm

These cuts in the staff were greatly needed. They know what they are doing down there.

9. parakeethome
    July 29, 2006 11:58 am

Wish someone would do an investigation to see just how many family members and friends are now on the payroll of a near bankrupt city …. Okay Marty Griffin … where are you?