“Burgher” apologizes.

About damn time:

Okay, jam961 – I won’t “flame” you, but I don’t believe you are someone other than Wendy Bell. Especially with the “what you see is what you get” comment. You used it in your diatribe to The Burgh Blog (which is, apparently, a widely-read blog, my apologies to “PittGirl”).

On another Wendy note, Ashley DiParlo did a story on face recognition/celebrity matching and determined that Wendy Bell looked like:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Um? No. And the sad part is, I don’t know if that is an insult to Wendy or an insult to Pam.

It got me curious. Who does PittGirl most resemble?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Before you all flip out … that photo on the left is NOT me. That is the person I am said to most resemble … some actress/model from Thailand. And of course, we all know Carrie Ann Moss of the Matrix movies … that’s my number two.

Eh, it could be worse. It could have pulled up Paris Hilton or Britney Freakin’ Spears.

Anyways, “Burgher” you are forgiven, and this post went from Monroeville to Cranberry by way of Latrobe, didn’t it?

1. blee
    July 28, 2006 1:18 pm

Yeah… but what about from the neck down?

And the asian woman is Ziyi Zhang from the looks of it.

2. Heidi
    July 28, 2006 1:19 pm

What does Monroeville to Cranberry by way of Latrobe mean?

3. pittgirl
    July 28, 2006 1:44 pm

No, the Asian woman is Woranuch Wongsawan. “Who?” is correct.

And “Monroeville to Cranberry by way of Latrobe” means that I took a very long winded, roundabout way of getting to the point. It’s Friday and I’m not writing very clearly are I? :D

4. pittgirl
    July 28, 2006 1:50 pm

Also, Blee, are you calling me fat? ;)

5. Awesome Comet
    July 28, 2006 2:59 pm

Salvadore Dali (who I must say looks foxxy in their picture!), and then Bono.

I actually think Wendy does look a bit like the Paminator, only without all the bells and whistles.

6. Z
    July 29, 2006 9:50 am

I did that a few months ago and I believe old Z is most closely resemblin’ Lawrence Fishbourne. And Z aint no man, man.

7. blee
    July 31, 2006 9:20 am

I don’t know what to call you… so I’m trying to find out ;)

But I mean.. you are a PGH girl so if I were to sterotype I’d say you had a .. how do the dating sites put it ‘a few extra pounds’.
    Of course I would also then assume that you wear shirts that create the oh so lovely muffin top, you smoke, and somehow think you are gods gift to men.

But that would only be if I sterotyped you, which I’m not ;)

8. pittgirl
    July 31, 2006 12:38 pm

Well, Woy is the only person that has met me face to face … and on several occasions, so I guess you’ll have to ask him if I’m a typical Burgh girl. I don’t think I talk it or look it. AND I’ve never smoked a cigarette in my life. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

9. Wendy Bell
    August 2, 2006 12:25 am

At Wendy’s request, I am editing this comment and will only show:

Lo Siento.

Keep up the good work

Wendy

10. Heidi
    August 7, 2006 3:28 pm

I just read what she wrote courtesy of another site, she’s a wack-job!