Best thing I saw this weekend:

Kennywood Park, Friday night

Near the Merry go Round.

A really fat teenage chick wearing a shirt that read:

Stop picturing me naked.

Awesome?  Oh, yes.

1. Joey
    August 28, 2006 1:01 pm

Ugh…bet that made those potato patch fries go down even better!

BTW…I nominated you for the “Best Of” contest (ahem…clearing throat at the use of the word contest here) through City Paper. Good stuff. But when are we ever gonna see who PittGirl is?

2. pittgirl
    August 28, 2006 1:06 pm

Whenever the crap I write doesn’t endanger my day job. :)

Thanks for thinking of me, Joey.

3. latchkey
    August 28, 2006 5:26 pm

Yes, I am intrigued as well. Hey, how can I set up a great blog (not that I would compete with you PittGirl).

I am surprised that there was only one poundage impaired yinzer with a witty printed T shirt at Kennywood that night. When I go there it is a sure bet we are going to see quite a bit. Too bad you didn’t snap a shot of the babe.

4. Joey
    August 29, 2006 9:17 am

Believe me, I can totally understand that. In my line of work, it would be difficult to sound off on everything I’d like to.

Regardless, someone as intelligent as you must be HOT! Sonni Abatta hot. :-)

5. pittgirl
    August 29, 2006 9:35 am

Which is funny, because I think normal people would associate intelligence with ugly, and dumb with hot. Interesting.

6. Mia
    August 29, 2006 4:24 pm

I think most men find intelligence hot…as long as it isn’t their wife/girlfriend because then they are constantly being corrected or made to feel stupid, intentionally or not…

7. Joey
    August 30, 2006 8:38 am

So now I’m not normal, eh? :-)

Well, 10-15 years ago, while I was still running the bars and clubs, maybe I’d agree with that statement. But as age creeps amongst all of us, you realize that beauty helps and is a necessity, but it only gets you so far. Gotta be able to have a decent conversation…at least in my book.

8. Tep
    September 6, 2006 10:21 am

I’ve seen an “It’s not easy being this easy” shirt at Kennywood.