So Mayor Ravenstahl (that just doesn’t ring at all; we’re going to have to work on that) was featured in several publications around the country from an article that appeared in the New York Times.
Things you should know:
1. Dick Skrinjar, Mayor Ravenstahl’s Chief of Making Shit Up, probably tried to slit his wrists after being referred to as:
By his side, Mr. Ravenstahl’s press secretary — a white-haired man at least 30 years his elder — nodded quietly.
Ouch. Was he whittling too?
2. Luke says he drinks 12 Diet Pepsis a day. I can’t imagine that is good for him at all.
3. Luke got a 40k raise when the Mayor died.
4. Luke’s wife is a beautician. I don’t know why I find that interesting or why I chuckled when I read it (something about the word beautician). I think it’s because I might be a shallow bitch.
5. The article refers to Jim Motznik as “an ally of Mr. Ravenstahl’s.” If Luke is serious about winning the Mayoral election, I’d really start trying now to distance myself from him. I don’t think he’s too popular. Yarone, please take note of that and do what you must.
6. This picture of Luke appeared in the PG on Sunday. I’m a little disturbed that I find him attractive in a Mark Cuban kind of way.