PittGirl has faith in Charlie Batch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There was a time when this would have resulted in one or more of the following for me:

1. A nervous rash.
  2. Prayer.
  3. Gnashing of my teeth.
  4. A “WHY ME?!?” rant.
  5. A “We are SOOO screwed” rant.
  6. An “I bet the scientologists have something to do with this” rant.

Not today. Today, I have faith in Charlie Batch. Bring it.

1. Chris
    September 12, 2006 1:28 pm

or 7. yinzers jump off bridge due to loss of will to live.

I’m not totally convinced the flood that we had a couple of years ago was from torrential rain. I think it was due to the stiller’s season record. It wasn’t a coincident that the employment rate went up as the water levels rose.

2. jackie
    September 12, 2006 2:55 pm

Thank god for Charlie Batch! Now if he goes down…then I may follow Pittgirl with the:
    1. A nervous rash.
    2. Prayer.
    3. Gnashing of my teeth.
    4. A “WHY ME?!?” rant.
    5. A “We are SOOO screwed” rant.
    6. An “I bet the scientologists have something to do with this” rant

3. Matt H
    September 12, 2006 3:08 pm

Jacksonville has a pretty good defense, I want Ben in there.

4. pittgirl
    September 12, 2006 3:14 pm

I want Ben too, but I won’t fling myself off the Rachel Carson Bridge if he’s not. That’s new for me. :D

5. kT
    September 12, 2006 3:52 pm

i agree! viva la charlie batch!

6. Craigo
    September 12, 2006 4:04 pm

The Jaguars’ run D is is very good – their inside tackles are elite run-stuffers. The RBs have their work cut for them.

The Jags’ pass D is another matter. It’s rouhgly middle of the pack, like the Dolphins’s – nearly identical 6.69 and 6.71 YPA last year.

7. yinzernation
    September 12, 2006 4:22 pm

No worries. Charlie is a native Yinzer and if there’s one thing the Yinzer Nation is good at, it’s producing good Quarterbacks. From history (Unitas, Namath, Montana, Marino), to today’s NFL (Mark Bulger), to future stars (Palko, Morelli).

Ben who.

8. Tep
    September 12, 2006 4:23 pm

Jacksonville this and Jacksonville that
    Leftwich is afraid of the gold and black.

Bledsoe is the reason they won on Sunday
    and Batch is the reason they’ll lose this come Monday.

Have some confidence, the Steelers are the defending champs.

9. Lino Gunn
    September 13, 2006 12:08 am

Defending champs……that and $2.50 gets you a cup of coffee. And maybe an ass whuppin’ if yinz ain’t careful.