Luke is EVERYWHERE.

Lukey has become the most famous Burgher since Cyril Wecht what with all of his national news/media appearances.

I find it particularly humorous that Luke is doing this media blitz in the hopes of shaking the “steel” image of Pittsburgh and CNN went and tagged him as thus:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

But that’s okay, because Dick Skrinjar, Mayor Ravenstahl’s Chief of Making Shit Up, can just spin it that CNN thinks that Luke is Superman.

I cannot wait for Thursday and I cannot wait to see who else Letterman books for that day. Can I suggest one Mr. David Conrad?

Also?  Who are you people landing here by searching for “Luke Ravenstahl shirtless”?!

1. Bob
    September 13, 2006 11:23 am

Sorry, that was a typo on my part. I meant to search on “luke ravenstahl is our mayor? I’m scared shitless.”

2. pittgirl
    September 13, 2006 11:35 am

Hilarious shit. That made me laugh.

3. notabutter
    September 13, 2006 2:09 pm

pittgirl, i’ve never seen a more perfectly set table: drinks, Dr. Lamanna, and a Big Bone Room, for which he undoubtedly has a key to the door. we don’t expect details, maybe just an emoticon characterizing the evening’s outcome.

iheartpgh.com:
    Thursday, September 28th 7-10pm.

Food, Drinks, Art! Open bar for wine and beer, cash bar for liquer.

Meet Scientific Illustrator and Artist, Mark Klingler, the man who captured the monster…on canvas. Meet Dr. Matt Lamanna, Vertebrate Paleontologist and Dinosaur Discoverer. Go on a tour of the Big Bone Room and see the newly renovated Dinosaur Hall….

4. ~mandakay
    September 14, 2006 2:12 pm

my sources (the cbs website) inform me that the who and anne heche are also guest starring tonight. wow.

5. pittgirl
    September 14, 2006 2:44 pm

I wonder if Anne’s other personality, Celestia, will show up too.

6. trinity
    September 15, 2006 12:02 am

the who. letterman booked the who for the same night as the new “mayor” of the ‘burgh.

i definitely thought of this blog when i saw the description on the cable box tonight.

7. Denise
    September 15, 2006 3:12 pm

Pittgirl –
    I am a San Diego girl, but I love David Conrad too!!
    Are we the only two people that see what a doll he is?
    And I love how you sneak your comments about him into your daily blogs…keep it up! We need to see more of his handsome face. I am just jealous that he is a Burghboy!

8. pittgirl
    September 15, 2006 3:15 pm

What you should REALLY be jealous of is that he wants to marry a Burghgirl. Get thee to Pittsburgh, Denise!

Thanks for chiming in on my David love. If I ever manage to run into him on the streets, well, you’ll hear the scream in San Diego.