Could you possibly look any more like a loser?

Please take a look at this item that is OFFICIALLY licensed by the NFL and can be bought here for $8 each.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Then please join me in pointing in the general direction of Cleveland and repeat after me:

Bwah-hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Show your team spirit by swinging the original “Dirty Brown Towel” and restoring the old glory days of the Dog Pound. Imagine the energy from thousands of roaring fans swinging The Dirty Brown Towel as the Browns do battle on the gridiron. The Dirty Brown Towel will represent a high level of fan loyalty and commitment to the Browns.

All together now: Bwah-hahahacoughloserscoughhahahahaha.

I would say the Dirty Brown Towel more represents a high level of desperation and suckitude.

Hat tip to Sugapablo, who got picked up by Deadspin, who got picked up by the Blog n’ Gold.

And a big fat WORD to everything said here.

1. dee
    September 15, 2006 4:34 pm

This is wrong on sooooo many levels. How is it possible that of all the people who saw the towels- from the designers to the people that printed thousands of these- not one person realized that the words dirty, brown, and towel do not belong together?

2. Mia
    September 15, 2006 4:34 pm

Okay, maybe it’s just me…but when I read “Dirty Brown Towel” the first thought that came to mind was some frat boy somewhere who ran out of toilet paper and used a towel to wipe is ass…oh no wait, not just me, someone else in my office had the same thought!

3. Jami
    September 15, 2006 4:39 pm

Yeah, I pretty much thought the same thing. Unless your team is the Fighting Poop Stains, I don’t think that a “Dirty Brown Towel” is the symbol you want to wave. Of course, what the hell is a Brown anyway? Maybe it IS appropriate . . .

4. PittLeo
    September 15, 2006 8:46 pm

Dirty Brown Towel? A fancy way to say used toilet paper.

5. Awesome Comet
    September 16, 2006 12:59 pm

How long until it is revealed that A) more Steeler fans are purchasing the DBT than Browns fans and B) that is *exactly* what they are using it for? We can only hope they don’t proceed to actually *bring* it to a divisional matchup and start whirling it …

6. Gloria
    September 16, 2006 6:58 pm

Can you say santorum?

I knew you could.

Gloria

7. Matt
    September 17, 2006 10:32 pm

Browns got crapped on today!

8. sugapablo
    December 25, 2006 6:48 pm

Thanks for the hat tip. ;)