Caught on Tape!!!

KDKA has THE most amazing “Caught on Tape” video evah! Is it:

a. Sonni Abatta dancing in the ladies room while singing into her hairbrush?

b. Luke Ravenstahl skateboarding?

c. Mena Suvari and Nick Nolte filming Mysteries of Pittsburgh?

d. A tree falling?

If you guessed “d”, you are right!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My God, what brilliant videographer was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time? All I can say is this … next year’s regional Emmy’s better see KDKA walk away with a shitload of trophies or I call shenanigans on the whole deal. Damn. A tree. FALLING! Go watch it here.

1. notayinzer
    September 20, 2006 10:11 am

but did it make a sound?

2. Pingback: bitacle.org

3. ethan
    September 20, 2006 3:14 pm

C’mon, someone pushed it. Right place at the right time my @ss’n@

4. dukey11
    September 20, 2006 7:57 pm

Can someone tell KDKA (or every other news station) to leave Duquesne alone? I feel like a freakin’ lab rat. A helicopter was hovering over us today for a long time. It’s just getting annoying.

5. Lino Gunn
    September 20, 2006 8:12 pm

We need to know, Was it “Breaking News” ?

6. Spunky
    September 21, 2006 6:56 am

That helicopter was channel 4’s. They suck.

7. latchkey
    September 21, 2006 10:05 am

Don’t fret – they’ll all stop when the next “breaking news” story occurs and each one is the only channel to have this breaking news or exclusive story. Ugh.

8. Matt H
    September 21, 2006 1:01 pm

Typical news media.

9. Mia
    September 21, 2006 3:46 pm

And yet a house blew up about a block from mine Monday night and I’ve yet to hear or read about it anywhere! Now I realize that it did happen about half time, and no one was honestly going to walk away from the tv with the score tied at 0, and Tuesday everyone was busy moping about our loss or arm chair coaching and telling everyone what they would have done, or possibly the best yet is the arm chair physicians telling us who shouldn’t even have been playing … but seriously, it’s been 3 days now, and a tree falling – or at least branches, I couldn’t see a tree in that video…I saw branches, how do I know those branches were still attached to the tree? Maybe someone was just trimming their tree? Where was I? Oh yeah…we have “breaking video” of branches falling, and I still don’t know why the house down the street blew up! Should I be concerned? Is my house next?? I guess I’ll have to wait and see….

10. Pingback: The Burgh Blog » Attention Walmart shoppers, this store is about to fall down the hillside.