I think we’ve found Lukey’s very own “Redd Up”.
- “I think it’s important to note that there are some fresh faces there that can apply some new thinking and move this city forward,” he said Friday.
- “Let’s go to work, Pittsburgh, for there is much work to be done and we have the right team to do the job, to move Pittsburgh forward.”
- “It is something they need to do to move this city forward,” he said.
- Ravenstahl recalled, “I was in that procession and many Pittsburghers at that point recognized me and offered words of encouragement ‘Luke we’re behind you, it’s gonna be okay, good luck, we’re gonna continue to move forward.’
- In a written statement, Ravenstahl congratulated Shields and said he looked forward to working with him “to continue to move the city of Pittsburgh forward.”
- “We have the right team in place to get the job done, to move Pittsburgh forward,” he said.
- “We now can talk nationwide about Pittsburgh moving forward, some of the great things that are happening here, and to be a young voice in that process is something I look forward to,” he told CNN’s Betty Nguyen shortly before 3 p.m. yesterday.
So apparently, Dick Skrinjar, Mayor Ravenstahl’s Chief of Making Shit Up has given Lukey talking points that basically amount to one 3 by 5 postcard with the words “MOVE FORWARD” printed in a Sharpie.
20 bucks says that when the election finally happens, Lukey’s election slogan will be “Luke Ravenstahl: Moving Pittsburgh Forward.”