Reasons eleventy-billion and eleventy-billion and one why I love Wendy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My girl Wendy Bell had this to say about Heather Sneed on The Bachelor:

That’s tomorrow, friends. Right now — I have to watch in total horror as Pittsburgh’s Bachelor contestant gets so bombed she can’t conjugate her verbs. What a great way to represent this city. Good God.

Hah! And … ouch.

She also says this about the Burgh after her visit to Boston:

I always feel like this city is right on the edge of great decision-making, only to fall flat on its face.

Hah! And … ouch.

Maybe we keep falling flat on our faces because Lukey has us moving forward too fast?

1. cityworker
    October 3, 2006 2:52 pm

I think it is cool that we have people in charge of this City who are younger than me and I have trouble being in charge of my life/bank account/anything that happens.

2. Chris
    October 3, 2006 3:59 pm

Haha, kinda funny. What amazes me more, though, is how someone as pretty could have such an ugly baby. Seriously, look at him[link below]. It’s like when she was pregnant, God came down and punched her in the uterus.

3. Spunky
    October 3, 2006 4:30 pm

What does Wendy know about good decision making on the municipal level? Seriously. Can she cite some examples here? I think we’re doing pretty well as of late.

Sorry, I can’t take seriously a woman who boasts of having her cervix bathed with her husband’s sperm (it’s on her gawdawful blog). Times have changed, but that’s still something you don’t go around telling people.

4. pittgirl
    October 3, 2006 4:31 pm

I gotta disagree with you on this one Chris. There’s lots of pictures of her boys on her blog and they are all adorable, including the baby.

5. Spunky
    October 3, 2006 4:31 pm

By the way, Chris — your comment? Sort of uncalled for as well. I think he’s a cute kid.

6. Chris
    October 3, 2006 5:56 pm

The boys may very well be cute, but the baby isn’t. God has His favorites and that baby just isn’t one of em.

Spunky – Uncalled for? Absolutely, but this is a comments section…hence the commentary. If PittGirl didn’t want it, she wouldn’t allow anonymous posting…

7. spunky
    October 3, 2006 6:37 pm

Fair enough. I get a little hypersensitive having lost a young one right after birth.

8. Chris
    October 3, 2006 7:05 pm

I can understand that. I’m sure that people with crippled children also get pissed when people laugh at Timmy on southpark…but its still funny. Just don’t take it as a personal attack. And also, I don’t think I would have posted such personal information just to invalidate some guy you’ve never met. Doesn’t seem fair to your kid…

9. PittCheMBA
    October 3, 2006 8:46 pm

Wendy is looking mighty fine. “Conjugate her verbs”, what a quote!

10. L
    October 4, 2006 12:19 am

You know Wendy Bell sometimes reads this blog, right? I’m going to join the people in the “uncalled for” corner.

Here’s the thing; make fun of Wendy Bell for her blog (which Spunky did, and which Spunky has a right to do, although I find it amusing that someone named Spunky is offended by a sperm mention, but there’s my dirty mind in action), for her news reporting, for her hair, whatever. Obviously, she’s opening herself up to public criticism by putting herself out there on the Internet. But are you telling me you can’t think of anything else to say about her other than she looks like she got punched in the uterus? That’s cold, dude. Her kid didn’t do anything to warrant you saying that about him. Surely, you’re a better person than to insult a baby. It takes a special kind of nasty to do that, and a special kind of cowardice to do it online. My god–go find a kitten to drown or something.

(And for the record, I don’t really like babies, I think Wendy Bell is all right, and I think her kids are pretty darn cute. You obviously haven’t seen enough truly fug babies.)

11. Spunky
    October 4, 2006 5:45 am

PittCheMBA, I’m glad you caught the connection.

12. Lino Gunn
    October 4, 2006 10:30 am

Wendy’s right with the comment about Boston and the ‘Burgh. Think for a moment about the folly that is/was the “Big Dig” (the corruption, politics, organized crime connections AND shoddy construction, etc,etc) then think about the plan to dig a tunnel under the river!!!!! Geez and crackers dude, it simply nuts.

Talk about falling flat on its face, I’m waiting to hear the splat any time now.

And Wendy girl is pretty as a brand new dime.

13. bobby
    October 8, 2006 9:03 pm

Wendy Bell? Sorry guys and girls, but I gatta say, she’s next to hideous. The chick looks like she has used an entire can of aquanet and makes a freight train wanna take a dirt road!! She’s a bubba!! The ugly kid thing, the poor thing didn’t stand a chance if he inherited all of her genes!! It’s too bad but she looks like she’s at least 10-15 years older than she really is!! I’d turn queer before bangin’ that chick!!

Bobby