And you can see by the way he dotted his i’s that he had a mole on his left cheek

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So you all know that asshole that went berzerk in the Amish school and killed five girls and wounded five others (four of whom are fighting for their lives with a gunshot wound to the back of their heads), left a suicide note. The PG took a copy of the suicide letter to a handwriting expert, who after looking at the note said this:

Ms. Dresbold yesterday analyzed Mr. Roberts’ handwritten suicide note, saying it showed a sexually obsessed, sexually repressed man with obsessive-compulsive disorder and long-standing anger and resentment.

Well THAT is very specific.

I’m not usually a skeptical cynic, but my God I do not believe that she would have come up with that description if she was given the note before the whole thing went down.

Does she really expect me to believe this:

Repeated strokes on several letters are signs of “an inner tension, someone who is ready to bust out, usually sexually obsessed.”

Not to sound skeptical … but, BA-LON-EY. If it’s true that repeated strokes on letters are a sign of the sexually obsessed, then I would imagine that every male human between the ages of 14 and 70 would have the exact same type of handwriting.

1. yinzernation
    October 5, 2006 10:06 am

And the little curly cue at the end of his l’s is a classic sign of hatred toward the Amish. Can’t believe she missed that one.

2. Judge Rufus Peckham
    October 5, 2006 10:20 am

From the picture above, it looks as though he used “White Out” or “Liquid Paper,” which suggests that although he was a homicidal maniac, he was a very neat homicidal maniac.

3. Another Expat Burgher
    October 5, 2006 12:12 pm

>>I would imagine that every male human between the ages of 14 and 70 would have the exact same type of handwriting.

4. Another Expat Burgher
    October 5, 2006 12:13 pm

Come on now, pittgirl. Everyone knows the chewing of the ice cube/chip is the ONLY true method for male sexual frustration predetermination.

5. Lino Gunn
    October 5, 2006 1:03 pm

I’m in big trouble here guys…I found some writing papers from when I was in grade school. Asshole and I have being dyslexic in common. Remember when you had that ink pen with the bad point and that cheap school paper with knots of something in it, it required rewriting letters because the ink didn’t come out, or the bump in the paper caused a skid mark ? Same look to the finished paper.
    Is this handwriting business a science or a hobby, and why wasn’t she given a sample of his writing from several years ago also?

6. Awesome Comet
    October 5, 2006 2:57 pm

I will offer first-hand testimony that handwriting analysts, when they are good, ARE in fact pretty amazing. But there are surely some snake-oil salesmen like in any other field, and I wouldn’t know where to place this cat.

People make fun of me for peeling the labels off my beer bottles.

7. Joey
    October 5, 2006 4:33 pm

Ok, PittGirl fans. I think we should talk PittGirl into allowing us to dissect her writing (blog entries) and come up with an idea of what she looks like! The person with the closest composite would get to star in an upcoming PittGirl entry.

8. AwsCom
    October 5, 2006 4:41 pm

I’ve always envisaged a just slightly elongated Tina Fey. :)

9. yinzernation.com
    October 5, 2006 10:56 pm

I think she’s Heather Sneed — the female face of Yinzer Nation!

10. Joey
    October 6, 2006 8:25 am

AwsCom:

Yea, that’s what I was thinking too…can definately see the studious, stylish glasses on PittGirl.

11. pittgirl
    October 6, 2006 11:05 am

First, as for me being Heather Sneed … I’ve said before on my blog that I’m not blonde. :) And I’m not a blonde drunk that goes on reality shows.

Second, as for me being a version of Tina Fey. I wear contacts but when I do wear my glasses they are in fact studious like the type Tina Fey wears.

12. Pingback: The Burgh Blog » Shenanigans! Shenanigans!