Heather? Heather Sneed?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hmm. Let’s see, Wendy Bell wrote me. Yarone Zober (who!?) wrote me. Is it too far fetched for us to believe that The Bachelor’s Pittsburgh resident Heather Sneed actually did write this comment?

Hi all!!

Thanks for both the tasteful and distateful comments. I just wanted to say that this blog is great!! I’ve enjoyed reading the comments posted here. At the same time, some of them are a little unsettling…much like my performance??? lol…. However, I do realize that Pittgirl is correct in saying that I willingly exposed myself to scrutiny and criticism. So, yes….I will accept my punishment!! lol…..I also want Pittsburgh to know, that these reality shows are in fact ‘TV SHOWS ‘. Those of you who can understand…know what I mean. That said, you must make a choice going into it. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity/experience and I would do it again. As Pittgirl mentioned, I will take comfort in the fact that the three days she mentioned regarding my being forgotten is long over. To those who know me….thank you for the support.

Heather

Hmm. Heather is a crafty crafty chick. She knows she’ll immediately get on my good side with flattery and self-deprecation, so what does she do? She says she likes the blog and that I’m correct in some of my observations.

Damn her! Must resist urge to like her. Must.

I’m also pretty sure that Kim Jong II could walk up to me, say, “PittGirl I like your blog.” and I’d be like, “Dude! You rock, too!”

On a completely unrelated note, does anybody want to buy this for me for Christmas?

1. heather
    October 9, 2006 10:53 am

Yeppers!! I most definitely DID make that comment. As most of you know, or could discern from the show…lol….I am a VERY good sport!! xo

2. notayinzer
    October 9, 2006 11:15 am

The hottie holding your x-mas gift needs a manicure…

3. Anthony
    October 9, 2006 12:58 pm

That was beautiful, man. You got me all misty.

4. Woy
    October 9, 2006 1:00 pm

The Burgh Blog – Where celebrities come to play and be flayed.

5. bigslacker
    October 9, 2006 1:18 pm

sounds like Richard is trying to get him some sweet, sweet lovin’ from a “class woman, with an education, with a goal, who just happens to be beautiful.”

good luck Rich. and god-speed.

6. Julie_Gong
    October 9, 2006 2:07 pm

I took a picture for you this weekend. They were gathering in front of the White House. http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger2/2144/1258/1600/Segways.jpg

7. cityworker
    October 9, 2006 2:20 pm

From what I can see heather is being a good sport. It comes with being in the spotlight though. Just ask Big Ben!!!!

8. pittgirl
    October 9, 2006 3:17 pm

Julie, I’m getting a forbidden error and I’m dying to see some Segways, man.

UPDATE:  Nevermind, I went and saw it on “Another Blog”.  And I guess the answer to my question is “Yes, it is impossible to look cool on a Segway.”

Cityworker, I agree that Heather is being a good sport.

9. Woy
    October 9, 2006 3:41 pm

She’s being a great sport, and wish more people who find themselves in the spotlight would be more understanding. I definitely did when this (http://carbolicsmokeblog.blogspot.com/2006/05/blogfest-turns-ugly.html) happened. Thanks a pantload, Judge.

Some aren’t as understanding… or their family member’s aren’t. Ask Erin Kienzle’s brother.

(http://tunesmith-anthony.com/?p=372#comment-550)

10. Wendy Whooper
    October 9, 2006 5:16 pm

I think I’m going to puke.

11. heather
    October 9, 2006 6:08 pm

Okay, okay, guys….this is my last post!! I promise!! How ridiculous is this to get fired up over? For God’s sake I was on a ‘reality’ TV show!!! I had fun and drank too much!! Bottom line!! lol……..It doesn’t by any means take away the fact that I am a competent/compassonate CCU nurse (I sure hope my patients would attest to that!!), in graduate school full-time, and have very supportive friends and family. I certainly hope I don’t offend anyone with this comment but, then again I guess I’m on a role with offensive comments…lol…but, honest, those of you who choose to believe EVERYTHING you see…are far worse off than the rest of us. As far as Wendy Bell is concerned, she only has the show to go on when judging me….who could blame her for those remarks? However, she is involved in the business so she should know about editing and such…if the woman isn’t bright enough to know THAT after having worked in the industry for as long as she has, well, then what else can I say?? Even I’m aware, and my experience was very brief.

Thanks again Pitt, for your support!

Heather Sneed

12. Lino Gunn
    October 9, 2006 6:19 pm

Geez, I hope I don’t get any of this on me.

Some else said it better, “out damned spot…….”

13. Anthony
    October 9, 2006 6:27 pm

Questioning Wendy Bell’s intellect? I smell a catfight brewing, Jack! Brought to you by your good friends at Shults Ford: “Try me first, try me last…just try me!”

14. josetta
    October 9, 2006 6:58 pm

I’d like to see Wendy try Heather’s job or school…Heather doing Wendy’s job…done!! Easy!! Wendy doing Heather’s job…she might get a little pukey or poopy on her!! EWWWW!!

15. burghboy
    October 9, 2006 7:52 pm

I would like to buy either Wendy or drunk girl a drink….or ten.

16. scott laz
    October 16, 2006 8:35 pm

OMGGG HER BROTHER IS MY ENGLISH TEACHER… BUT SHE IS SO HOT

17. Stephanie
    January 18, 2007 4:23 pm

In response to josetta saying Wendy could never do Heather’s job because of poop and puke… um hello.. Wendy has kids she cleans up their crap everyday. No matter what Wendy does, she does well, Heather can’t even stay sober for 5 minutes.