This one’s for the girls …

Reader Jeannie from Salinas, Cali wrote me and pointed to this previously unseen by PittGirl video of my future best friend and current Burgher David Conrad doing a photo shoot with TV Guide.

If you’re new to my blog and haven’t gone back to read all 800 of my previous posts like a good stalker should … then you should know the following:

1. PittGirl loves David Conrad and the fact that he is incredibly hot is the least of the reasons.
  2. PittGirl is determined to be invited to a party in the Strip District loft of David Conrad and to then become his best friend who hangs out with him and meets him for coffee.
  3. Not enough people appreciate David Conrad and what he does for the Burgh and our arts scene.

That said, this video is 29 minutes of pure delicious eye candy. If you don’t want to do what PittGirl did, which is make some popcorn and turn the phone off for 29 minutes, then here’s some of the good stuff:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and finally, the first and last time I will ever find a man smoking a cigarette sexy:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You are so welcome.

1. ~mandakay
    October 10, 2006 3:37 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Conrad – it looks a little sparse. i think you should revamp it.

2. Awesome Comet
    October 10, 2006 3:42 pm

My god, its a young Richard Lewis with a perm.

Although, yes, I suppose pectoral definition is always a winner, especially while smoking darkly and nihilisticly.

3. Denise
    October 10, 2006 3:53 pm

Thank you PittGirl!
    David is INCREDIBLY hot – and underappreciated!!
    I am rooting for you and David to become best buds, and am waiting for the blog that tells me you are invited to
    his Christmas party…Come on David, help a girl out here!!

4. Zsa
    October 11, 2006 2:10 pm

Holy damn, that man is hot. And his birthday’s 4 days before my own personal Ben Covington’s birthday.

But the thought of watching Ghost Whisperer…yipes. Does Best Buy sell a Jennifer Love Hewitt filter?

5. Laura B
    October 12, 2006 12:47 pm

Wow, I had no idea he was from the Burgh, so cool! And yes PittGirl he is hot. I hope he invites you to his party too! :)

6. eric golub
    January 12, 2007 3:30 am

I have never seen Mr. Conrad act, but I sat next to him on a plane a couple weeks ago and found him to be a very friendly individual. I promised him I would tivo the Ghost Whisperer episode on January the 12th even though I had never seen the show. Regardless of whether or not I like it, I told him that I hope when he starts making 20 mil per year that he is the same nice guy I found him to be. I wish him well in his career.