Worst mother ever? Worst mother ever.

Because in a fit of anger it is totally impossible to tell the difference between a squirming one month old infant and a table lamp.

Graham said she “snapped” and began grabbing things and throwing them at Deangelo Troop, 20, not realizing she had picked up her 4-week-old son, Jarron Troop, telling police she held the child by his legs and swung him at his father.

The guy that she hit, the father of one of her other children but not the infant, said that she never meant to hurt the baby.

“People are trying to make a big deal about it, but she did not do it on purpose. … It was just a mistake,” he said.

A mistake is when the barista SOMEHOW forgets to put milk in a freakin’ cappuccino.  A mistake is when Ben Roethlisberger throws into a crowd of Chargers.  A mistake is when a pigeon gets too close to PittGirl and is soundly kicked in the wing with a heel.

She picked up her baby and hit you with it, fracturing his skull.  It IS a big deal and she really should be punished.

God, some people.

1. latchkey
    October 10, 2006 10:44 am

Sorry if this sounds cruel but this is probably someone on government assistance aka WELFARE who is spitting out babies each with a different daddy, maybe some drugs involved somewhere ….. God almighty, you need a license to fish in this state but any piece of crap can keep spitting out babies and sponge off of the rest of us. I saw a bumper sticker that reads: “Don’t quit your job, there are people on welfare depending on us!” Isn’t that the God’s truth?

2. Woy
    October 10, 2006 12:33 pm

Erie gets all the great press. Pizza bombers, Flouride controversies, corrupt mayors, and now baby wielders…

3. Mia
    October 10, 2006 12:53 pm

First, there are people who experience blind rages, and honestly do not know what they are doing at the time. I’m one of them. I once nearly killed my little brother, had him by his throat and had no idea, coming out of it is like waking from a dream. That being said, if I were to come out of a blind rage and find I nearly killed my child, I think I’d have to kill myself.

4. pittgirl
    October 10, 2006 1:25 pm

Interesting opposing viewpoint Mia. And remind me NEVER to piss you off. :D

5. Mia
    October 10, 2006 1:51 pm

I commented before reading today’s update to the story. I take it all back. I didn’t know the goofy bitch was drunk. Someone needs to pick her up and swing her at a brick wall!
    And I’ve mostly grown out of the blind rage thing…hasn’t happened in years ;)

6. Awesome Comet
    October 10, 2006 2:56 pm

Latchkey: You listen to Quinn this morning, too? You don’t think rich bitches can get the batshitcrazy gene, either?

7. pittgirl
    October 10, 2006 3:26 pm

Ritchie Scaife = batshitcrazy rich bitch.

8. Lino Gunn
    October 10, 2006 11:22 pm

Isn’t Ritchie Scaife beyond childbareing age. I thought she just punched & kicked domestic workers.
    Seriously, this baby swinging broad makes the best case yet for sterilization. Blind rage or not, drunk or not !

9. Lino Gunn
    October 10, 2006 11:22 pm

10. latchkey
    October 11, 2006 10:31 am

Oh don’t get me wrong please – yes, even rich bitches can do stupid things.
    And no, I did not listen to Quinn so I have no idea what he says or said. I have my opinions thank you.

11. Awesome Comet
    October 11, 2006 11:51 am

LK: fair enough. I was suspiciuos because Quinn inexplicably led his program with the baby swining story that morning (nevermind N.Korea, Iraq, or Pagegate) and made the same comment about WELFARE mothers, then hit his wacky Insensitivity Alarm sound effect, to launch into a diatribe against the new deal.

12. susan
    October 12, 2006 11:02 pm

~~~
    PittGirl, I’d read thru your pages, and felt the need to share this link with you.

13. pittgirl
    October 16, 2006 2:47 pm

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing.

14. susan
    October 17, 2006 4:26 am

Your welcome. I wonder if Mr.GeeBee would not mind you sharing that plaque on your pages.
    I knew that you more than most, would appreciate the pigeon shit sign.
    I like birds, but pigeons are just pigs with wings ya know. oh yah, I guess pigs really do fly.
    Here’s to a pigeon shit-free day.