Shitenna Miller cannot be serious.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay, calling the city “Shitsburgh” was unfortunate, stupid, and put the movie “The Mysteries of Pittsburgh” suddenly on the worldwide radar. And me thinks we’ve been had.

KDKA and lots of well known blogs are reporting that Sienna, The Queen of Shit Disturbing, went on a rampage at Folino’s on East Carson Street:

“She stepped back and looked up at the Folino’s sign and said ‘I’m going to put down Folino’s as the worst place and Pittsburgh people aren’t anything.’,” said Folino’s doorman Dan Kovacs.

“She said ‘I’m Sienna Miller the actress’ and I said I’m Dan Kovacs and I’m for real,” said Kovacs. “She says ‘I don’t care.’ She was just really belligerent. I was shocked.”

First, why is anyone shocked that she can be belligerent? Haven’t you all seen this and this?

Second, she’s really not this dumb is she?

Or could this be another attempt to garner publicity for a currently B-list actress and a movie that no one really knew about until she dissed the city.

Me knows we’ve been had. I’m not even wasting my awesome wit on this bitch. Six more days and she’s gone, Burghers. Ignore her until then. She’s Sienna Miller! you see, and treating her like the big fat nothing she is will really be the worst punishment she could get.

1. Matt H
    October 11, 2006 10:15 am

Falino’s doorman Dan Kovacs:

Four current and two former Allegheny County Jail employees were arrested Tuesday on charges of smuggling and selling drugs in the lockup over several years, and authorities said two more arrests were expected today.
    The arrests resulted from a county grand jury investigation that began several years ago and earlier led to the arrests of 13 male guards in a sex-for-favors scandal, said Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office spokesman Mike Manko.

In a separate state investigation, two jail guards, a doctor and two employees of the county Treasurer’s Office were arrested in December for participating in a large-scale OxyContin distribution ring.

“I’m really going to take a look at the whole situation to find what’s enabling this type of behavior to happen,” said Warden Ramon Rustin, who was hired in October 2004, after the investigations had begun.

Rustin said the officers arrested yesterday were suspended without pay.

Another former jail guard and an inmate in a federal prison were expected to be arrested today on the same charges, officials said.

“We were kind of being cautious. We didn’t want anything to interfere with the process,” Rustin said. “It’s a little frustrating that it takes so long. The events are a couple years old already, and we had to maintain the employees until the arrests.”

The six arraigned yesterday before District Judge Charles McLaughlin in Brookline are:

= Daniel K. Kovacs, 35, of Castle Shannon, a corrections officer accused of smuggling and of conspiracy to smuggle marijuana from July to September 2003;

2. jl
    October 11, 2006 10:16 am

Love it. Love! Folino’s (or is it Young’s? I’ve heard it called both) is hands-down my new favorite bar in the South Side. Way to not feed quasi-celebrity ego, Mr. Kovacs. Kudos to you.

And that girl should be flattered for getting carded so soundly. She’s a rough-looking 24.

3. cityworker
    October 11, 2006 10:26 am

Do you think Sienna Miller will start reading this blog and post just like Heather from the Bachelor did. That would be awesome!!!!!!!

4. Ms. Caroline
    October 11, 2006 5:52 pm

Did any of us really know who Sienna Miller was until Jude Law cheated on her with his kid’s nanny? Right, didn’t think so….

5. heather
    October 11, 2006 7:11 pm

I honestly HATE this girl Sienna Miller…..Could someone get her the hell out of Pittsburgh already!! Has she not a clue how protective and loyal we are??

Pittgirl, please…..PLEASE tell me your hate for me has been channeled into an even stronger hate for Sienna???? lol

Heather Sneed

6. PittCheMBA
    October 11, 2006 9:41 pm

So who is more credible? A B-rate, emotionally unstable actress or a former corrections officer accused of drug smuggling?

7. Matt H
    October 11, 2006 11:57 pm

Tough call…seems like a bunch of people say it happened and a bunch of people say it didn’t and are saying the place just used it as a gimmick.

8. cityworker
    October 12, 2006 8:48 am

To call Sienna Miller a B-Rate star is like calling the Pirates a Major League team. They just aren’t in that class.

9. Ed(bert) Heath
    October 12, 2006 12:31 pm

I’m lost, did Luke appoint Dennis before he forgave Sienna or after, and which will hurt him more in the election? Meanwhile, jeez, an accused drug smuggler is upright enough to enforce LCB regs? How bizzare.

10. healthcare worker
    October 30, 2006 8:08 pm

everyone and anyone who drinks in the south side and is from pittsburgh knows that you get carded at every bar down south side no matter your age. I think Sienna Miller throwing her weight around just proves that no matter who you are you still need id. the bouncer was doing his job and he did what every bouncer should do.