Steelers rock. Wahoo! Here hold my beer so I can unzip my pants.

Something I don’t think we females will ever understand is why some men feel the need to whip out their penises in public places and show us all that which God gave them.

I get that they get drunk, but even then, what is the big thrill of doing that? Do you think we ladies are going to go, “Oh my God, that thing is ENORMOUS. Can I get your number?”

A fireman did it yesterday at the concession stand at the Steelers game and then threw a hissy fit for the ages when he was arrested. Dude got himself tasered and everything.

Women get drunk too, but we don’t run up to concession stands and whip our girls out (except maybe in New Orleans and Cancun), because if we did, all you guys would be dead and this would be heaven.

Zip it up boys. We REALLY don’t want to see it, no matter how drunk you are.

1. Patrick
    October 16, 2006 1:57 pm

Dude didn’t just get himself tasered… Dude got himself tasered twice.

I mean… I was excited about the Steelers game yesterday too, but my wedding tackle stayed under cover.

Hence, I only got tasered once, and quite frankly I deserved it. You just don’t talk to nuns that way. You just don’t.

2. Ruby Vroom
    October 16, 2006 2:09 pm

Another thing I’ll never understand is why men feel the need to spit so frequently. Is something wrong with their bodies that they have excessive build-ups of saliva or mucus or what? Enough! It’s So. Not. Hot. Or even remotely acceptable as far as women are concerned. (Aside from the gross factor, you know how much we love our shoes. We don’t want them walking through that.)

3. J. Philip
    October 16, 2006 3:27 pm

Wow , I wonder if he was wearing his Firemen’s suit ?

4. theBurgher
    October 16, 2006 3:34 pm

Dennis Regan will have this guy back at work tomorrow.

Oh,wait,nevermind.

So today, I’ve read about a PGH Policeman getting shot in a crackhouse by a hooker, and a Fireman exposing the hose and getting Tasered. Twice.

And busdrivers make twice what I do.

Not a great for taxpayer confidence.

5. Grey Hodge
    October 17, 2006 12:51 am

For the record, I have never had the urge to wave my flagpole in public. Also for the record, the girls do not want to see your schwanz, AND NEITHER DO YOUR FRIENDS, dude. There’s a reason none of them shake your hand anymore.

6. cityworker
    October 17, 2006 8:38 am

sometimes you gotta go, sometimes you get caught going!!!!

7. PtBreeze
    October 17, 2006 8:56 am

Those firemen love to handle their hoses.

8. Pingback: The Burgh Blog » I’d rather sleep with Kim Jong, thanks.

9. Pingback: GoodMennen21