Even though she and Heather Sneed (hiya, Heather) have a little argument going on, my Wendy love stays strong.
Her latest blog entry is a Q&A that seemingly Demetrius “It’s going to be 93 degrees tomorrow or it might snow” Ivory had some part in.
Some things about Wendy we didn’t already know:
1. She has a tattoo that she is currently having lasered off.
2. She was once on the Dating Game.
3. She was once bitten in the boob by an opposum on live TV.
4. She’s got snark to spare:
8. Why is the Weather Watch Blog so cool?
WB: Because people wonder why meteorologists are always wrong.
HA HA HA HA HA HAH A HAH A H
(Come on, you know that was funny.)
17. When is the last time you googled yourself?
WB: Okay. You already asked this. When was the last time you proof-read?
5. She’s got very odd music tastes: Phantom of the Opera. Linkin Park. Chariots of Fire soundtrack. Cold Play. Garth Brooks. And Big Head Todd and the Monsters.
6. As for the Heather Sneed deal:
5. When is the last time you googled yourself?
WB: Last week. I haven’t told this story yet. You guys remember the Pittsburgh Bachelor contestant who got drunk on the show and didn’t get a rose? Well, she got all fired up at me for saying she embarassed herself on TV…so she did some research on me VIA GOOGLE and learned my husband is a doctor. She, apparently, is a nurse. So she called WDVE radio and blathered on to them about how she wants to challenge me to some form of “medical Jeopardy.” Come on. Get a life.
I’m cool with Heather and you all know how much I love Wendy, so I refuse to take sides on this one, unless David Conrad takes a side … then you know where to find me.