Well that’s fug.

I know I’m boycotting talking about Sienna Miller, but let’s just say this post is less about Sienna and more about stupid t-shirts being sold by Folino’s:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wearing one of those, to me, is the equivalent of wearing a shirt that says, “I’m a loser and I am choosing to validate Sienna Miller’s fame by wearing a shirt advertising an incident that may or may not have happened to a C-List ‘british’ actress who may or may not have thrown a temper tantrum at a bar that may or may not just be creating a scene for publicity’s sake.”

What we need is for Sienna to leave and we never speak another word about her. What we do not need is a bunch of Joes walking around the Burgh wearing t-shirts with her name on them. Oy. I’m ready for this story to die.

So in summation, dumbest shirt ever? Dumbest shirt ever. I mean, it’s fug as hell. Not even Sonni Abatta could make that shit look good.

1. TheBurgher
    October 17, 2006 11:08 am

Squeezing every last dime out of an alleged celebrity incident … that doesn’t hurt their credibility one bit.

Please media: ignore all Sienna related stories. Let’s show some confidence.

2. Laura B
    October 17, 2006 11:27 am

AMEN Pittgirl!!! Can’t wait for Sienna to be gone!!!

3. spoon
    October 17, 2006 11:44 am

I heard that WPXI, not to be outdone, is already doing an investigative report about those shirts coming from Sienna’s publicist and that they were produced in a sweatshop located in an old Manchester crackhouse.

Dee Thompson is on the scene.

4. PtBreeze
    October 17, 2006 1:13 pm

Whatever but that KDKA chick is hot

5. PittCheMBA
    October 17, 2006 7:14 pm

The hot KDKA chick is Stephanie Watson. She does late evening news reporting and anchors the weekend evening news.

6. Bob
    October 17, 2006 7:45 pm

Not only is it a stupid shirt, it’s also the biggest shirt I’ve ever seen. You could fit Stephanie Watson, Sonni Abbata, Wendy Bell and Sally Wiggin in there and still have room for most of Dee Thompson.

7. Anthony
    October 17, 2006 8:55 pm

Bob, you just described a fantasy of mine.

8. Pickle Sniffer
    October 17, 2006 10:51 pm

Why don’t we ever see Dee Thompson anymore? And why doesn’t he have his own blog? I think he should — and his first entry should be him wearing that God awful shirt.

P.S. I don’t even know where the hell Folino’s is. Anyone care to share?

9. jl
    October 18, 2006 9:28 am

Pickle: somewhere…on Carson St. I get all the blocks confused. Just start a bar crawl at Jack’s, don’t cross to the other side of Carson, and you’ll drunkenly stumble into it eventually.

10. Ryan
    October 18, 2006 1:54 pm

Yeah, let’s stop beating a dead horse. The Sienna thing was weeks ago…let’s drop it, please!