Have you all voted yet in the PG’s comics survey?
There are only four comics that are capable of making me actually chuckle:
4. Get Fuzzy.
You know PittGirl is just waiting for the perfect conversation to use the phrase “The Idiot’s Guide to the Bloody Obvious.”
Those that I hate more than Parkway traffic and if I could hunt down the artists and burn their art supplies, I would:
- Cathy. Really, I can only watch this chunky chick try on swimsuits so often.
- For Better or for Worse: Never funny and watching the characters actually grow old and die is depressing as hell. These are the FUNNY pages, damn it.
- Mary Worth: Uptight bitch
- Opus: Dumbass penguin. He is a penguin right?
- Doonesbury: It’s never funny. Ever.