All Lukey … All. The. Time.

Reader North Sider commented and let me know about this. Lukey is on the cover of Whirl Magazine, see:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And the title of the article about Lukey?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Man, what kind of rule will we have for our drinking game for when a magazine article about the boy is actually entitled “Moving Forward.” Drink a whole bottle?

Lukey is also on the cover of Pittsburgh Magazine, see:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Guess what else? Tomorrow, Lukey will be the celebrity guest speller for the musical “25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee” at Heinz Hall (hat tip to Michael).

Do you think Lukey knows how to spell “overexposure”?

1. Kat
    November 1, 2006 3:45 pm

Whirl has got to be the most craptacular magazine I’ve ever read (and I’ve read Cosmo.) I got a free subscription for going on a house tour a few years ago. It’s all poorly written articles about rich people who don’t live in Pittsburgh and photos of rich people from Pittsburgh at ritzy benefits.

2. theburgher
    November 1, 2006 4:36 pm

Whirl, of course, is Kazakh for vapid.

Pittsburgh Magazine is hit or miss.

3. dee
    November 1, 2006 5:45 pm

I love this drinking game! It’s given me a good excuse to upgrade from the flask I typically keep in my office drawer to an entire bottle. Though it makes drinking discreetly a bit more difficult, I’m willing to step up my efforts to meet the challenge…and to move forward.

4. Awesome Comet
    November 1, 2006 6:10 pm

Whirl’s original editors (shout out to Steve Segal) had a nice concept: a vapid scene magazine *combined with* somewhat more meaty coverage of the young, poor, and interesting / influential. They have since jettisoned the latter in favor of full-on trophy wife and gawd awful giant hat coverage.

5. theburgher
    November 1, 2006 9:07 pm

Am I reading that Whirl cover right:

“Style tips from Ike Taylor?”

6. Z
    November 3, 2006 10:43 am

Lukey didn’t do so bad actually although from where I sat I got a good look at Lukey’s cleverly-disguised-as-a-Clooney-Roman-cut male pattern baldness.

And the dude stole my thunder.

They were just getting ready to call MY name as one of the four guest spellers when they said, “ZZZZZZZZZ-Luke Ravenstahl!” And they weren’t trying to be french about it either.

I was so pissed.