[thud thud thud thud … thud]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Steelers fans won’t be happy with this one: Coach Bill Cowher said Thursday he is “leaning” toward using Santonio Holmes on kickoff and punt returns against the New Orleans Saints.

Excuse me a moment while I go bang my head against something really really hard. Repeatedly.

The Chin has apparently hit The Sauce.

The devil I tell you.

1. Dumbdiamond
    November 10, 2006 9:06 am

What difference does it really make? Maybe Wild Bill has just given up on the season.

2. pittgirl
    November 10, 2006 9:13 am

The difference is that I’d like us to end this season on a high note so as to avoid our recent Super Bowl win being forever labeled as a “fluke”. I’d much rather have a post-Super Bowl slump.

3. Diane K
    November 10, 2006 9:21 am

You have GOT to be kidding me. Opposing players are gunning for this assclown and Cowher keeps putting him out there!!!!!! I don’t care about Holmes’ fragile ego, or getting him more ‘experience’. He should NEVER be in a position to return a kick or a punt again in his entire life. Ever.

Never.

4. Diane K
    November 10, 2006 9:22 am

5. Dumbdiamond
    November 10, 2006 9:31 am

The super bowl win was no fluke, and never will be.

6. cranberrytwp
    November 10, 2006 9:41 am

Maybe a new drinking game for each time he fumbles??

7. Ruby Vroom
    November 10, 2006 9:43 am

There are no words to fully express my disbelief. Definitely.

8. sallypierre
    November 10, 2006 10:01 am

we’d all be drunk, all the time.

and then

we’d end up living in a van, down by the river.

9. Striker
    November 10, 2006 12:38 pm

LOL – sallypierre…

YEP! 2 wins this season = YES!! this just makes my weekly pickems easier.. Lets see what defense will get the fumble this week. I said it all season: Special teams are killing us this year.

10. yinzernation.com
    November 10, 2006 5:02 pm

Diane K: You must be new arahnd here. He ain’t an assclown he’s an asshat.