A brand new smokin’ hot Burgher.

Woo-wee.

PittGirl was a bit taken back by the photo of David Caliguiri in today’s PG, mentioning him as a possible mayoral candidate.

After further research, it is official … David Caliguiri is smokin’ hot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

33 years old. Father of two. Son of the late mayor.
While I know those of you on the inner workings of the city government will likely chime in that David could/should/would NEVER run for mayor, I’m totally rooting for him for the simple reason that if Davey beats out Lukey, the mayor will be older than PittGirl! Yay!

1. Incognito
    November 13, 2006 7:35 pm

I really enjoy your blog PittGirl but one question.
    Are there ANY guys you DON’T consider hot?

2. pittgirl
    November 13, 2006 8:21 pm

Holy crap … are there ever! There are shitloads of guys in the Burgh and over the last year and a half I think I have named less than five “Smokin’ Hot Burghers”.

3. burghboy
    November 13, 2006 9:04 pm

You sure you don’t mean ‘smoker’ as in ‘pole’?

Wives or no wives. Him and Lukey look like they could be caught in a rest stop bathroom outside of Lone Pine.

4. burghboy
    November 13, 2006 9:04 pm

You sure you don’t mean ‘smoker’ as in ‘pole’?

5. me
    November 13, 2006 9:58 pm

Girl, you need a man. This is not hot.

6. pittgirl
    November 13, 2006 10:51 pm

Girl, I have a man … but I still find something about Davey to be appealing.

7. Maria
    November 14, 2006 6:11 am

“I’m totally rooting for him for the simple reason that if Davey beats out Lukey, the mayor will be older than PittGirl!”

If anyone else running beats Lukey, the mayor will be older than PittGirl.

You also picked the one person that makes Lukey look almost experienced.

That and the fact that Caliguiri was Mayor Murphy’s campaign manager…ahem…doesn’t bode well for him.

8. jack
    November 14, 2006 9:20 am

PittGirl, have you had your eyes examined lately? Oh yeah, what does he look like from the neck down?

9. Denise
    November 14, 2006 11:31 am

Pittgirl…
    Ok – David Conrad is HOT! David Caliguiri – not so hot.
    Keep your loyalty to your #1 Burghboy, David Conrad. Hey, maybe he will run for mayor. If so, I will move from San Diego to Pittsburgh!

10. Kat
    November 14, 2006 12:11 pm

He’s kind of got a hot professor vibe in that picture. I’d hit it.

11. spoon
    November 14, 2006 12:12 pm

Looks like a bad Old Navy ad

12. jimmy
    November 14, 2006 3:40 pm

this city definitely needs some youth at the helm.

and thanks to everyone who voted for the same old, tired career politician demo ticket! did y’all catch the new tax hikes on the news last night that Ed’s transportation study commission proposed? eww. glad i drive a biodiesel.

13. me
    November 14, 2006 5:39 pm

ok, maybe ditch the glasses, grow a ‘stache, get rid of the infant-blue sweater …I paintshoppro’d him, & yes, yes..there is smokin hot buried there..maybe in a Yanni sort of way…Okay, okay! I’m totally seein’ it now….

so don’t be mad at us anymore, ‘kay?

14. Matt H
    November 14, 2006 6:52 pm

I doubt those tax proposals will get approved.

15. dwight
    November 14, 2006 7:51 pm

He’s just kinda nerdy cute. But he’s Italian, so I’ll boost him up to smokin hot too. What can I say, I have a weakness for guys who might possibly wanna slather you with marinara and EVO and have a al dente good time. ;)

16. Puma
    November 16, 2006 12:50 pm

Dave’s a cool guy. I’ll dig on him for the sweater the next time I see him.

Actually, I just posting because I’m glad to see PittGirl’s in my age range.

17. gregg
    November 22, 2006 8:55 am

without question, david is one of the greatest guys in the world… and the best brother a man could have.