Consider the Carrick woman whose cell phone was stolen Saturday from her car by an unknown man who reached into her front seat through an open window.
That evening the man called her other cell phone with the stolen phone and asked her if “the pictures on the phone were of her,” according to a report.
Seems the stolen phone featured naked pictures of a woman. The Carrick victim said the pictures were of her girlfriend and, when the caller asked, told him she was a lesbian.
The woman told police, however, that the photos were really of her and she told the lie to “throw the caller off.”
The next day, she accessed her phone account on the Internet and downloaded a recent photo the man had taken with the stolen cell phone. That picture? A penis.
1. Who keeps naked pictures of herself on her cell phone? Who keeps naked pictures of herself on her cell phone, then leaves said cell phone unattended on the front seat of her car with the windows rolled down? This smacks of Paris Hilton.
2. Why did the thief call the woman? Was she incredibly hot and he was hoping that she would overlook the fact that he stole her phone and would begin dating him?
3. Is telling the man that you are a lesbian REALLY going to turn him off at all? If anything, she just made herself 3200% more appealing to him.
4. If the man believed that she was in fact a lesbian, why would he then take a picture of his penis for her?
5. How many friends, websites, etc. do you think this guy emailed her naked pictures to?
The mind. It boggles.