But officer, I’m SLEEPING!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A cross-dressing man charged with shooting a city police officer during a prostitution sting was nabbed in a McKees Rocks house this morning, authorities said.Pittsburgh police, Allegheny County Sheriff’s deputies and federal agents captured William Anthony Scott, 20, about 3 a.m. as he pretended to sleep on a couch in a house on the 1200 block of Church Street, the sheriff’s office said.

I bet you think I’m going to snark on the fact that he was a cross dresser, don’t you?

Oh, how little you know me.

I’m laughing that he thought pretending to sleep would stop the police from arresting his ass.

Officer #1: Bob, Bob? Look there he is right there on the couch!

Officer #2: Chuck. SHHHHH! Can’t you see the man is sleeping? Let’s come back later.

1. Ruby Vroom
    January 5, 2007 3:54 pm

I think the last time I thought “pretend like you’re asleep!” was a good defense against anything was when I was 4 years old or so. Wow, that’s just so misguided.

2. Kat
    January 5, 2007 3:55 pm

“Aw, let’s not arrest him. He looks so peaceful.”

3. Lino Gunn
    January 5, 2007 4:59 pm

This tranny is as ugly as a bag full of assholes.
    Why anyone in their right mind would think about sex and that in the same breath is beyond comprehension. Then again “right mind” is the operative phrase.

4. the_suburbanite
    January 5, 2007 5:19 pm

Maybe “it’ thought the cops would be confused w/ the “peaceful” site and simply leave out of sheer terror and confusion?

5. Pickle Sniffer
    January 6, 2007 11:52 am

I just love stories like this — especially when Andy Sheehan goes “undercover” with the cops to watch them bust sickos picking up disease-laden whores in the Hill and other places.

My favorite one was when they interviewed a guy right after he was arrested and Andy asked him if he was married — to which the guy replied “I am…for now!” Ha ha ha!

6. MattJ
    January 7, 2007 4:07 pm

Haha! When he saw he’d been rumbled did he then try closing his eyes real tight in classic ‘I can’t see you therefore you can’t see me’ defence?