Holy hell. Russ Grimm had his second interview with the Steelers and it lasted for six hours.
The longest interview PittGirl ever had lasted for three hours and by the time I met with the fourth interviewer, I’d pretty much had it. Of course I wasn’t interviewing to be the coach of the bestest football team in the history of football.
But still. Six hours.
What do you talk about for six hours? I sure hope some of the questions asked of Grimm included:
1. What can we do about the Asshat, or as we call him here at the Steelers organization, Butterfingers?
2. Do you read The Burgh Blog and if not, what the hell is wrong with you?
3. How can we get Ben’s wild partying under control?
4. Do you worship at the Church of Troysus and if not, what the hell is wrong with you?
5. If you are hired as coach of the Steelers, do you promise to grow a personality of some sort?
6. Hines Ward regularly shits sunshine. Are you prepared to be blinded by the light?
7. Do you promise not to participate in the Luke Ravenstahl Moving Forward Drinking Game so as to assure us that you do not become a raging drunk?
8. How do you feel about trash on your front lawn?