Blowing Potato Patch chunks

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are scary rides at Kennywood of two varieties.

For PittGirl, there is the “Holy shit. I am really freakin’ scared and I might blow my Potato Patch chunks all over this place if this insane ride doesn’t come to an end right now.” In that category you can put the Pitfall of Death and Doom and Vomit as well as this thing.

The other variety is the “OMG. This is scary awesome!” And Burghers, I’m going to jump the gun on this one and put this new ride in this category. Looks awesome and I can’t wait for May.

You can see the ride in action here.

1. PittinDC
    January 29, 2007 11:16 am

My friend made me ride that stupid swing shot thing this past summer. I kept my eyes closed the whole time, while some guy from West VA made fun of me. I will never, ever, ride that thing again.

2. Z
    January 29, 2007 1:12 pm

That is in the “oh HELL no” category!!!!

3. Pinto Alegre
    January 30, 2007 11:46 am

WTF is the “Doom and Vomit”?

This new ride looks like the daddy mack (or is that mack daddy?) I can’t wait to ride it either.

Kennywood is the best freaking park in the country hands down. There may be bigger and better parks, but at least we don’t have to wait 10 friggin’ years to get on any rides!

4. Stacey
    January 30, 2007 12:01 pm

I second that Pinto. I live in Disney World hell down here in Orlando and it takes like 2 hours to get on the Winnie the Pooh ride! I miss Kennywood! Not to mention it’s like 1/3rd the price of a one day ticket to Disney.

5. pittgirl
    January 30, 2007 3:26 pm

Pinto, I was making a joke. Calling the Pittfall, the Pittfall of Death and Doom and Vomit.

6. Pinto Alegre
    January 30, 2007 7:10 pm

My bad Pittgirl. I didn’t know if those words were all together or two different rides. Werd.

7. pops
    January 30, 2007 7:49 pm

No way and if the boy wants to ride it he better find someone to go with him…Pops is Retired from rides.