The dirtiest clean campaign … EVAH!

Jim Motznik is friends with Mayor Lukey. Jim Motznik started a blog wherein he likes to say “pissed” and “shit.” Jim Motznik claims that Bill Peduto, Lukey’s archirival, leaked the news about Lukey’s detainment at Heinz Field in 2005. Billy says hell no, EVERYBODY knew that Lukey had been “arrested”. Ooooh. He went there and called it an arrest.

Some things I know for sure:

1. Jimmy’s blog is going to bite him in the ass. Hard. Like a baby hyena. I assume baby hyenas bite hard.

2. Jimmy’s blog has literary gems such as this:

On January 17th a certain blog was posted about what a certain someone heard from a certain someone else what a certain someone did. What does this all mean?

This all means that Jimmy sucks as blogging.

3. This image of Jimmy wearing rain boots because you see, he is “wading through the shit” is quite possibly the most awesome thing we’ll see all week.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And yes, I completely totally shamelessly stole that image from his blog. To quote Neil Patrick Harris as Barney “where my shame gland should be, there is a SECOND awesome gland.”

1. parking chair
    January 30, 2007 2:43 pm

BIG, HUGE ups for praising Barney as the excellent philosopher that he is!

and may I sya yourblog is Legen——–wait for it—–

2. parking chair
    January 30, 2007 2:44 pm

……dary!

3. Joe Hardy
    January 30, 2007 3:57 pm

Baby hyena bites hurt like a motherf***er, let me tell you. Why those assholes ever gave me one for my birthday, I’ll never know.

4. Maria
    January 30, 2007 4:52 pm

Those aren’t rain boots. They are his old sewer worker boots from back when he was literally wading through it instead of spewing it on his ‘blog.’

5. Tim
    January 30, 2007 5:10 pm

A vote for Lukey is a vote for ‘ole sewer boots. Just think, “Director of Operations, James Motznick” and that oughtta be enough to make you pull the other lever – ANY other lever.

6. Pinto Alegre
    January 30, 2007 7:12 pm

Does anyone ever remember Motznik running from the City-County building over (and through) the Grant Building while on camera because he didn’t want to be asked a question about something. I don’t remember what it was, but it was hilarious to see a grown man run from the camera as though he could get away and never be found again. I’ll never forget it because it was SO DAMN FUNNY.

7. Tim
    January 30, 2007 8:44 pm

Pinto,

Motznik got caught double-dipping – he used a city car as his personal vehicle for 3 months and then submitted a request for mileage reimbursement. The alpha and omega of Coghill’s campaign should consist of playing the “running man” footage over and over. Not sure why Luke asked for an investigation into Twanda’s conduct but not Jimmy’s – oh, that’s right. They’re friends!

8. Pinto Alegre
    January 30, 2007 9:50 pm

When is Motznik running (pardon the pun, ha ha!) for re-election? If it’s soon, is Anthony Coghill running against him again? I sure hope so!

9. Bob
    January 31, 2007 9:25 am

I enjoyed Motznik in the touring production of Gumboots. Say what you will about his politics and ethics — the man can dance!

10. Julie_Gong
    January 31, 2007 11:10 am

I’m not even going to read his blog because he looks like a douche. This is probably a reason no one reads my blog.

11. PittinDC
    January 31, 2007 1:25 pm

Did you see that Lukey asked him to stop??

I was a little sad Lukey didn’t say that he hopes he and the city can “move forward” from this unfortunate event.

12. GenieBottle
    February 2, 2007 12:29 pm

Oh my God that film footage of Jimmy running through the Grant Building was hilarious. If someone was really very clever they would take it and put it to some type of music and put it out there for all to enjoy. I would love to see that.

WHat a loser!

13. Pinto Alegre
    February 2, 2007 11:42 pm

Damn! I actually found the web page on The Pittsburgh Channel where they had the video before, but it either isn’t on their server anymore or it’s just not working now. Check out the article here!

14. fiery
    February 4, 2007 11:54 am

Nobody remembers Peduto’s weeping ass when act 47 talked about cutting workers jobs, (that he voted for).While city counsil still remains the same. no cuts in his dept.

15. MAVERICK
    February 4, 2007 1:34 pm

dear fiery: get a dictionary, it’s council not counsil.