Do you look like John Steigerwald?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Soon to be the most desired person in the Burgh.

Whoever is named the Sonni Abatta look-alike.

Can I tell you how much I can’t wait to see these look-alikes, particulary a photo of someone who is going to publicly and proudly admit that he …. or she …. looks like John Steigerwald?

MUCHO MUCH!

1. Woy
    January 31, 2007 4:29 pm

If I looked like that rambling douchebag I’d throw myself off the Birmingham Bridge.

2. Tep
    January 31, 2007 4:51 pm

Be careful what you say, Woy, people with moustaches have special powers. Mostly seduction.

3. The Comet
    January 31, 2007 6:11 pm

I think he’s a handsome man. Particularly since he started wearing collared shirts.

4. Clarion
    January 31, 2007 8:39 pm

The prize for winning: a mustache ride from you-know-who.

5. Pinto Alegre
    January 31, 2007 11:20 pm

I’ve heard that Johnny has smuggled illegal immigrants over the border under that mustache.

Watching him on TV gives me hope that I too can make it on TV with absolutely no talent or charisma at all. If he can do it, I CAN DO IT!

6. julie staff
    January 31, 2007 11:46 pm

I have a birthmark that looks like C.S. Keys on my leg. Does that count?

7. PittCheMBA
    January 31, 2007 11:49 pm

Maybe the dude who impersonated some of the Steelers (Big Ben, Brian St. Pierre, and Jerame Tuman) will submit his face.

I think all Pittsburgh males are dying to see Sonni Abatta in double. The Double Mint twins would be history.

8. Anthony
    February 1, 2007 12:09 am

Phil Garner called; he wants his mustache back.

February 1, 2007 1:26 am

Sorry, but am I the only one here who thinks that Sonni with her makeup off would scare the bejaysus out of Predator? On the other hand, I was bouncing around channels the other night and froze at Wendy Bell in a black turtleneck. She. Looked. Mahvelous. And is it just me, or did Patrice King Brown used to be black? Her and Darieth Chisholm and Ed Bradley (RIP)? Just askin’.

10. GenieBottle
    February 1, 2007 8:54 am

Hey, anyone else notice that Sonni has two more layers of badly applied makeup on the noon news? She is too naturally pretty for that.
    As far as “Staggy” – Ugh. Is there anyone else on TV more obnoxious and narcissistic (sp?)? Oh yeah, least we forget, David Johnson and Peggy Finnegan who “yell” the news at you; Kelly Frey who gets an expression on her face while reading the news that she has to pass a cinderblock and last but not least Rob Pratte. Luckily he is only FSN. What’s up with the new hair on the face? Sorry Rob, does not help you.
    Patrice has always been a very light skinned black woman and is extremely beautiful, especially in person. You know, she is engaged to Dr. Paul from KDKA…. Perhaps he concocted (sp?) something for skin that changes color.
    Just a thought!

11. Ruby Vroom
    February 1, 2007 11:45 am

I always feel like no one, no matter how attractive in real life, looks hot while doing the news. I’m not sure why this is but that job just seems to suck all the sex appeal out of anyone. And, Sonni Abatta? WAY too much makeup. She looks like a little girl who got into her mom’s cosmetic case.

February 1, 2007 12:13 pm

13. Clarion
    February 1, 2007 1:19 pm

I think you are referring to john’s mustache

14. Woy
    February 1, 2007 2:24 pm

I wonder if John’s name is really Ron Mexico…

15. spoon
    February 1, 2007 4:10 pm

Speaking of Ron Mexico…

My Ron Mexico name is “Big Boy Nova Scotia”

16. Jammy
    February 5, 2007 1:11 am

Steigerwald was handsome in sweaters, too.

17. Mr. b
    January 6, 2008 11:43 pm

Sonni looks HORRIBLE in high def. Moles galore! Wendy Bell and Allison Morris are HOT!

18. BadBrad
    June 18, 2008 10:08 pm

bucdaddy said:

“Did I write Wendy Bell? Sorry, I think I meant Michelle Wright. Looked. Mahvellous. Now I’m just confused. Damn. Which one has her hair in that “I just tumbled out of bed and I’m ready to take you back in with me” look?”

That’s Michelle, bucdaddy. Personally think she’s hot in anything, particularly if it’s form-fitting. Just can’t wait to get my first big-screen LCD so I can see Michelle’s “twins” in Hi-Def!

Mmmmmmm….ladybumps!