Ben’s new girlfriend?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“Long time reader first time emailer” Pat wrote me:

Hey, PittGirl,

Wanted to let you know that my friend in LA saw Ben Roethlisberger walking down the street on Super Bowl Sunday with Missy Peregrym, who apparently was in some movie called “Stick It” about gymnastics. Looking at her IMDB page, she’s definitely a trade-up from Natalie Gulbis.

Also, rumor is that she’s joining the cast of Heroes, one of PittGirl’s favorite shows. So she’s young, hot, and very into sports (according to her IMDB bio), so it makes perfect sense that she’d be into someone who knows how to drink. Like a champion.

1,211 Comments

1. SportyGal85
    November 10, 2008 11:00 pm

Ha-ha, Megan! Tell me about it. You mean to tell me none of his friends have Myspace accounts? Nobody close to him is reading that sh*t? Seriously? I seriously hope that update had something to do with work she’s doing and not Ben. Speaking of which, is she still in the ‘Burgh?

2. B
    November 10, 2008 11:25 pm

I officially refuse to take her seriously anymore. After hearing that horrific church interview–I just can’t defend that shit. Not a bright girl. But she was unaware that Monday Night Football occured on Mondays, so I guess that is not a surprise. I say way to go. A struggling-at-times actress that netted a very handsome paycheck (not Ben–his actual paycheck). She’s cute and is probably a nice girl. And if she has found love in the Burgh good for her. However, I don’t think she should ever be allowed to give another interview. Ever.

3. B
    November 10, 2008 11:32 pm

Oh, and Sporty, co-sign 100%

Exactly how many sacks did she take to earn that vacay? WTF?!

Ben~ get a pre-nup. An air tight one.

4. SportyGal85
    November 10, 2008 11:50 pm

Damn, I knew I should have told people to stay the hell away from that church interview…I heard it a while back. If only I could get that time back…

5. B
    November 10, 2008 11:58 pm

You’re damn right it was bad! Lol!

Looks like the ‘Burgh has a new princess. She is not going anywhere.

6. robin
    November 11, 2008 2:35 pm

Ok sportygal. I’ll bite What is this church interview and where can I find it?

7. SportyGal85
    November 11, 2008 8:55 pm

Robin, you’ve been warned…Copy and paste this and the podcast should start downloading. Good luck and may the force be with you, babe.

8. Trish
    November 17, 2008 6:13 pm

AUUUUGGGHHH THE STUPID IT BURNS IT BURNS

9. B
    November 17, 2008 6:25 pm

That’s nothing.

The one of her dissing pay of athletes as a measure of what’s wrong with their value system is even worse. I guess she forgot that her boyfriend has a $100 Million, oh, wait, $102 Million contract to thrown intercer—er–touchdown passes may have slipped her grasp of reality.

And as for that dumb ass interview she did saying that she is saving money to move out of her parents house, but shelled out for season hockey tickets…whatever.

Homegirl is waiting for her ring. Why waste money to move out when you will be moving to Pittsburgh in the spring after Reaper is over. (I love you, Ray Wise and Tyler Labine, but I just don’t think Reaper is gonna make it).

She’s cute and all, I’ll give her that, but her lack of intellect, still living at the house at 26 instead of struggling, yet being independ, and this constant talk of her Greencard has officially made label her with the “G” word.

Officially a gold digger, but honestly, if in her position, a lot of people would count their blessing and soon to be cash.

Prenup, son. Prenup.

10. SportyGal85
    November 17, 2008 7:23 pm

B, Trish, you all are crazy…Trish, if you made it through the whole interview, welcome to the club. I did it, but don’t know how. The idea of her waxing poetic about the high salaries of athletes is f**kery at its finest. However, the fact that she’s still whining about that greencard gives me the impression that she hasn’t hooked Benny the way people think. Plus, you notice he clearly hasn’t offered to shell out the cash for it…(lol) He’s probably happy she can’t stay in the country indefinitely. Even for a not-quite-so-bright-light like Ben, having someone that silly around has to get annoying.

B, did we ever exchange e-mails? I know got some people’s, but not yours. Drop me a line st my bogus myspace sometime http://www.myspace.com/331903821, so we won’t miss each other the next time this place dies.

11. SportyGal85
    November 17, 2008 7:25 pm

Oh, and you can check out some of my pics from Iceland this summer while you’re there.